unable to post new thread in the 'snooker items for sale' forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to post new thread in the 'snooker items for sale' forum

Hi, was wondering if someone could please help me.

I tried to post a new thread that i am selling a cue, i originally attached some pictures but my thread did not appear in the forum so i removed the pictures and submitted the thread again but it still did not appear.

was wondering if anyone knows what the problem may be?

thanks
    Last edited by wahhdoe; 11 June 2011, 01:57 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Originally Posted by wahhdoe View Post
    Hi, was wondering if someone could please help me.

I tried to post a new thread that i am selling a cue, i originally attached some pictures but my thread did not appear in the forum so i removed the pictures and submitted the thread again but it still did not appear.

was wondering if anyone knows what the problem may be?

thanks
    I suspect that there are restrictions on new members, to prevent people joining the forum just to sell cues etc. Browse a bit, reply to any threads that grab your attention, where you can offer something constructive etc and when your post count climbs a bit the restrictions will likely be lifted. It might also be the automatic moderation blocking the content until Ferret/the moderator can 'allow' the post. This is applied to new members to prevent spam etc. For example, I know there is a limit preventing PMs until you have more than 10 posts.
    "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
    - Linus Pauling

Comment

Nice one thanks for your help nrage, I only have 12 posts so this must be the case.

Does anyone know if there is an actual number for a minimum amount of posts so that you are able to start a thread in the snooker items for sale forum?

Comment

It is because of your number of posts, I have now moderated your thread and it is in the snooker items for sale section.

Comment

ok thanks very much for your help.
          i'll make sure i keep posting.

Comment

I have the same issue. I don't usually have much to say but will try and reply to few threads!!

Comment

I have to post 8 more post and nothing constructive to say lol

Comment

With the current situation any posting is good posting.

Comment

Working...
                X