Wierd double posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd double posting

Something odd but all day today the site has been telling me I have to wait 30 seconds before posting a reply even though I wait minutes (cause I'm reading a thread). And then, when I finally post a reply, I end up with duplicate posts and have to go back and delete one of them. I use the quick reply function.
    Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
    My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

What browser are you using and what version ?

Comment

Chrome 13.0.782.55 beta-m. Windows 7 64-bit.

Oh.... just noticed Chrome is wanting to update. Now I'm using 13.0.782.99 beta-m.

Comment

I'm about to test this 30 second delay. If this message got posted, then it seems to have dissappeared for this thread at least.

Comment

Still happening even with an updated Chrome browser. Shall I try FF or IE instead?

Comment

yeah if you can, it sounds like a javascript issue, are you using a internet dongle? the dongles cause loads of things to not work properly.

Comment

Dongle like as in .. what? I guess no

Comment

ferret:

I get the same thing every once in awhile but not all the time. Now I ignore it as my original gets posted even though it tells me I have to wait 30 seconds between posts. It sometimes happens on my first post too, which doesn't make much sense.

However, no problem when I ignore it

Terry
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

My biggest problem is trying to recreate your problems, if I can not recreate the errors you are having then there is pretty much nothing that I can do as I can not see where things are going wrong.

I am due to update the forum software at the end of the week so lets see if that resolves any of the outstanding problems.

Comment

Working...
                  X