Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script error...

I keep getting the following error mwssage when loading a page:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js:75"

I'm using firefox 3.6

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    I keep getting the following error mwssage when loading a page:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js:75"

I'm using firefox 3.6

-
    It may not stop the scripting error ( but seeing as you mentioned it ), have you thought about upgrading to FF 6.0.2? It's a sweet browser, although I might be switchin' to chrome anytime soon

Comment

The problem is your browser version, you need to update to the later stable version.

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
        It may not stop the scripting error ( but seeing as you mentioned it ), have you thought about upgrading to FF 6.0.2? It's a sweet browser, although I might be switchin' to chrome anytime soon
        Yes you're right of course. Am now using V. 7. see if that solves it.

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

I'm now getting this message every time I click the 'submit reply' button:

"Warning: fopen(./network/packets/outgoing/snooker.tsg.xml) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/network/functions_network.php on line 347

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in [path]/network/functions_network.php on line 348

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in [path]/network/functions_network.php on line 349
          Redirecting...

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.
          Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you."

-
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
          X