Am I going mad....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I going mad....?

I swear I started a topic on iSnooker in this section and it's gone! Is this some totally bizarre censorship or did I dream it?

It was probaby lost when Dave changed the site. I'm surprised he recovered as much as he did.

Comment

Its all depends how much he managed to recover from the backups if this was the case.. I remember when my Work Database crashed we lost about 20% of the data..

Feel free to start the thread again if you wish..
      I'm not against women.... Just not against them often enough...

Comment

Actually, I think i'm going mad too.
        I could have sworn I answered a question regarding isnooker just a couple of days ago.
        Sonny, was it just a couple of days ago that you asked about the isnooker game?

I've looked around briefly and I cannot find the thread or my reply.
        Do you think Dave or Loopy removed it Deej?

Comment

I hope not Snazzy, I've never deleted a thread as yet, just simply 'pruned' it.

Will need to check with the new Mods
          I'm not against women.... Just not against them often enough...

Comment

No, I haven't deleted any either. Atleast not while I was conscious
            I've checked again, and it's definitely gone. Possibly the advertisment issue again?

Dave almighty, please enlighten us.

Comment

No I haven't deleted anything, I hopw the system isnt going funny. I haven't actually seen the thread myself, but Sonny you can post it again.

Keep your eye out to see if any other posts go missing, maybe we have a ghost

Comment

I haven't removed anything
                What's that coming over the hill...

Comment

I've exchanged PMs with Administrator about this now! Seems a misunderstanding has occurred somewhere along the road. I don't think I care enough about iSnooker to start another thread - it costs £20 a year online and as far as I'm concerned, no computer game has ever been more than 50% accurate when compared to playing the real thing!

Comment

Working...
                  X