Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete account

How do I delete my account please?

According to this thread, you've made no posts. But, I can see a post you've made....

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
      According to this thread, you've made no posts. But, I can see a post you've made....

That's because certain parts of the forum do not count, like helpdesk here and newbies etc

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        That's because certain parts of the forum do not count, like helpdesk here and newbies etc
        What? So post counts are inaccurate.

No wonder he wants his account deleted.

Comment

What? So post counts are inaccurate.

No wonder he wants his account deleted.
          Lol he's been on 6 years and made no posts

Comment

Lol he's been on 6 years and made no posts
            And now he's suddenly turned up, asking for a dead account to be deleted.

Comment

And now he's suddenly turned up, asking for a dead account to be deleted.
              It's a bit odd really.

Comment

Why bother? Just don't log in. Unless he's getting lots of email notifications which are quite easy to cancel
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Yes, I joined a few years back, read some threads for a bit then wandered off. I've turned off all the email notifications, except the one I get every year on my birthday, which always annoys me and I always mean to sort it out. This year, I've tried - but I can't find any options in the settings, and as I don't come here any more it would be easiest just to delete my account.

So, can anyone actually tell me how?

Comment

I don't think you can delete your own account, would have to be done by the boss (ferret) maybe he will see this at some point, at least you put it in the correct place

Comment

There is no escape.

Comment

I don't think you can delete your own account, would have to be done by the boss (ferret) maybe he will see this at some point, at least you put it in the correct place
                        Thanks, that's helpful If that could be done, that'd be great.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post

There is no escape.
                          Pure class mate, brilliant:highly_amused:

Comment

Originally Posted by johnkell View Post
                            Yes, I joined a few years back, read some threads for a bit then wandered off. I've turned off all the email notifications, except the one I get every year on my birthday, which always annoys me and I always mean to sort it out. . .
                            Ha!! Get's a Happy Birthday message and still aint happy? Reminds me of Life of Brian... "Half a Dinari for Mi life story..." " There's no pleasing some people.."That's just what Jesus said Sir..." Priceless!!

Comment

Same situation here: joined, never really used it, no point in the account existing. The associated email account will soon no longer exist. First post last post. If it's possible, do please delete it, otherwise I'll come round and spank you like a ginger stepchild. Thanks for the tips, I am still **** at snooker x

Comment

Working...
                              X