X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gpfan
    replied
    Originally Posted by johnkell View Post
    Yes, I joined a few years back, read some threads for a bit then wandered off. I've turned off all the email notifications, except the one I get every year on my birthday, which always annoys me and I always mean to sort it out. This year, I've tried - but I can't find any options in the settings, and as I don't come here any more it would be easiest just to delete my account.

So, can anyone actually tell me how?
    Shoot your computer.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
    Air dried Angel ash was in my original post as it happens
    It's a good job you didn't mention it then
    Bog maple anyone ?

Leave a comment:

• GeordieDS
    replied
    Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    beat me to it - post something about angel ash!
    Air dried Angel ash was in my original post as it happens

Leave a comment:

• Hello, Mr Big Shot
    replied
    Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
    have to say thats a quality first and last post

Yeah, he can stay.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
    Easiest way to get your account deleted is to say you're Master Blaster
    beat me to it - post something about angel ash!

Leave a comment:

• GeordieDS
    replied
    Easiest way to get your account deleted is to say you're Master Blaster

Leave a comment:

• Byrom
    replied
    Originally Posted by Balloons View Post
    Same situation here: joined, never really used it, no point in the account existing. The associated email account will soon no longer exist. First post last post. If it's possible, do please delete it, otherwise I'll come round and spank you like a ginger stepchild. Thanks for the tips, I am still **** at snooker x
    have to say thats a quality first and last post

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    turn off emails from administrators as well and I think you wont get birthday email anymore.
    this in the control panel and notifications section (I think)

Leave a comment:

• Balloons
    replied
    Same situation here: joined, never really used it, no point in the account existing. The associated email account will soon no longer exist. First post last post. If it's possible, do please delete it, otherwise I'll come round and spank you like a ginger stepchild. Thanks for the tips, I am still **** at snooker x

Leave a comment:

• snookerpoolman
    replied
    Originally Posted by johnkell View Post
    Yes, I joined a few years back, read some threads for a bit then wandered off. I've turned off all the email notifications, except the one I get every year on my birthday, which always annoys me and I always mean to sort it out. . .
    Ha!! Get's a Happy Birthday message and still aint happy? Reminds me of Life of Brian... "Half a Dinari for Mi life story..." " There's no pleasing some people.."That's just what Jesus said Sir..." Priceless!!

Leave a comment:

• rimmer10
    replied
    Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post

There is no escape.
    Pure class mate, brilliant:highly_amused:

Leave a comment:

• johnkell
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    I don't think you can delete your own account, would have to be done by the boss (ferret) maybe he will see this at some point, at least you put it in the correct place
    Thanks, that's helpful If that could be done, that'd be great.

Leave a comment:

• cyberheater
    replied

There is no escape.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    I don't think you can delete your own account, would have to be done by the boss (ferret) maybe he will see this at some point, at least you put it in the correct place

Leave a comment:

• johnkell
    replied
    Yes, I joined a few years back, read some threads for a bit then wandered off. I've turned off all the email notifications, except the one I get every year on my birthday, which always annoys me and I always mean to sort it out. This year, I've tried - but I can't find any options in the settings, and as I don't come here any more it would be easiest just to delete my account.

So, can anyone actually tell me how?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X