Edit button problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit button problem

Anyone else having probs with the edit button? Been happening for a while now. When I click the button to edit a post all I get is a blank box which is missing my text.
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Yep , had that quite a few times .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Me too. As a workaround, I used to copy and paste the post I wanted to quote,

before filling out my well informed, eloquent & witty, reply. .

Comment

and another... just tried to edit a post for a typo, blank box and ended up duplicating the post..
        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Yes, another here, too. It started for me half way through the WC, and was doing it again tonight (hence my unintentional duplicate Pure Pool Review posts elsewhere).
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Probably every third time. Pretty poor code transfer.

*Haha, but I'm able to edit this! What browser are you all using?

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
              Probably every third time. Pretty poor code transfer.

*Haha, but I'm able to edit this! What browser are you all using?
              I have this problem for a long while too - I use a 20 year old air dried browser though

Comment

I have seen this myself a few times and have not yet found what is causing it, it does seem to happen on the first post of a thread mostly.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                  .... - I use a 20 year old air dried browser though
                  Ha ha ha, some strange people seem to think they are the best tho

Comment

Working...
                  X