Can't see any posts past #1970

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see any posts past #1970

I can't see posts past number 1970 on the Les Edwards snooker thread. I can see people are posting on there, but when I click on it, it just takes me to post #1970 as the latest one.

Help!!!!
    WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
    I can't see posts past number 1970 on the Les Edwards snooker thread. I can see people are posting on there, but when I click on it, it just takes me to post #1970 as the latest one.

Help!!!!
    Hi Ted I am having the same problem. I posted on the same thread last night and I can see it in my profile but nothing on the actual thread. We need HELP!!!!!!!
    " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
    " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
    http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

It's happening to a lot of threads recently normally fixes itself in a few days.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I have the same thing
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          It's happening to a lot of threads recently normally fixes itself in a few days.
          Few days..... I could commit suicide by then if I don't get any help...LOL I have all but given up on trying to pot balls. Now the table is a battle ground for extreme safety play. First step screw up the black n pink by sending them to bulk cushion then move into extreme safety. New theory if I can't pot them then hide them. All colours to the cushion.....

Comment

What's going on then, Les? You been putting lots of hours in and just struggling?
            WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
            Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
              What's going on then, Les? You been putting lots of hours in and just struggling?
              Yes that's it exactly.... But I play tough as I was told by my opponents. One thing great players hate is the Black n Pink tight on the bulk cushion. Last weekend I ran a 64 player Round Robin with two advancing from each of the eight groups to this weekends Ontario Championships. I won games off of four players in my group that are capable of running centuries. In fact one represented Canada at the Worlds last year. Good players get frustrated when the colours are all screwed up. My high break for the weekend was 19 but yet I won four frames.

Comment

Deleted my post, this isn't the right place to start this discussion, might be better to start again in the coaching thread
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy
                  Each to their own but I would rather pack in than play like that, it's just not for me, no one is enjoying that, so what's the point?
                  I second that, I'll play a negative player a few times but I soon get fed up and stop playing them. It's as if they have given up learning how to become a better player. I'd rather give up than play that sort of snooker.

Comment

Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
                    Few days..... I could commit suicide by then if I don't get any help...LOL I have all but given up on trying to pot balls. Now the table is a battle ground for extreme safety play. First step screw up the black n pink by sending them to bulk cushion then move into extreme safety. New theory if I can't pot them then hide them. All colours to the cushion.....
                    Hi Les....Myself and my brother won the league pairs final last night and the guy did this to me all night (best of 5 frames). My brother asked if wanted to swap but I have more patience than him so stayed in same order. The guy wouldn't go for a ball at all and left his partner to do it from my mistakes and there weren't many. After an hour an a quarter I had my first real chance to go at with the first frame taking an hour with blue, pink and black deliberately put on cushions. We won 3-1 after 3 and a quarter hours.

For years I would do this to better players as it's a good tactic. Afterwards I felt no joy, I was absolutely knackered and didn't enjoy it from start to finish and felt no joy from winning the competition.

I've changed the way i play now and will continue to try and play at a good pace and reasonably aggressive play.

I had to remind myself why I play and it isn;t all about the win, would rather lose well and say what a good frame it was.

That aside, hope you get some help soon as that also isn't any fun!
                    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      Deleted my post, this isn't the right place to start this discussion, might be better to start again in the coaching thread
                      Yes I agree, sorry got sidetracked. New post coming right up.

Comment

Having the same issue on the "Line-up 147 alternate shots" thread in the snooker lounge. I can see people are posting to this thread but when I click on the thread it only takes me to post #40 from Oct 2015

Comment

try a test post to the thread, that often reawakens the complete thread for you.
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            try a test post to the thread, that often reawakens the complete thread for you.
                            Tried that. Does not work.
                            Now I can see that I have made the last reply to the thread but the post does not show up

Comment

I have just tried it (as you can possibly see on activity) and I can see beyond page 4
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X