Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to access TSF after ISP change and email address change

Hi
    A fellow forum user has emailed me to ask for help on his behalf. After changing his ISP and changing his email address he can no longer access TSF. He tells me he has emailed admins for help but has not yet had any response? Any help please guys :snooker:

Who's fellow forum user my friend ? Vmax ?

Could be that admins did'nt recived his mail due to this problem ? It's possible .

I would forwaard the problem to one of the Mods if I were you .
    Send Dean a PM and add his name , please .

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      Who's fellow forum user my friend ? Vmax ?

Could be that admins did'nt recived his mail due to this problem ? It's possible .

I would forwaard the problem to one of the Mods if I were you .
      Send Dean a PM and add his name , please .
      Yes Ramon it is Vmax. Might be a problem with his ISP. He's chomping at the bit to get back on the forum.

I've avoided directly messaging a admin as i'm sure they get bugged all the time but i'll give Dean a go, Thanks Ramon

Comment

Originally Posted by Dredd46 View Post
        Yes Ramon it is Vmax. Might be a problem with his ISP. He's chomping at the bit to get back on the forum.

I've avoided directly messaging a admin as i'm sure they get bugged all the time but i'll give Dean a go, Thanks Ramon
        you're welcome ,

Yeah, I saw you mentioned his name in other thread.
        I had smiler problem while ago. I could'nt log in. I sorted out by using chrome instead of explorer.
        Not sure had anything to do with ISP , though.

Hope get sorted out , asap .

Comment

Unable to access TSF after ISP change and email address change

replied to pm
          sorry for delay been playing the weird game of hitting balls into cushions :biggrin:
          hope we can solve vmax's problem
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            replied to pm
            sorry for delay been playing the weird game of hitting balls into cushions :biggrin:
            hope we can solve vmax's problem
            Show off, I managed to get some air on the cue ball last week and jump the object ball 3 bloody times. I would be happy with cushions, no fluffy or plump ones need apply.

Comment

I was actually playing well tonight (for me) but one shot had us all laughing; red along the top rail about 1inch away from the cue ball just of straight with loads of top to move the cue ball along the rail to bounce out for the black to keep the break going. I topped the cue ball so much it managed to hit the red - just and actually left my friend with nothing
              Ding would have been proud :biggrin:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                I was actually playing well tonight (for me) but one shot had us all laughing; red along the top rail about 1inch away from the cue ball just of straight with loads of top to move the cue ball along the rail to bounce out for the black to keep the break going. I topped the cue ball so much it managed to hit the red - just and actually left my friend with nothing
                Ding would have been proud :biggrin:
                Sounds like one of my shots :angel: I caused a laughter outbreak earlier today. Cue ball near the blue spot and the blue ball which I was eyeing up was up near the black spot. In order to reach I did the superman on one leg. Now I've been suffering with the yips or doing the turtle as I call it for quite awhile so after moving the cue all over the place I finally let loose with the cue. The blue ball flew into the pocket nearly taking my cue with it. I held on to my cue but the violent motion off me almost throwing my cue forward and rising up of the shot twisted me over and I fell off the bloody table and landed on my back on the floor. Doing the turtle oh the irony. I saved my cue and bounced back up but a mental image of a turtle stuck on its back flashed before me. There was some laughter and a few choice words, bloody yips.

Comment

Yeah well guess who, had to register under another name to get on the forum and try to get this issue rectified, against froum rules I know but what choice do I have ?
                  Thanks to Dredd46 and DeanH for trying but nothing has happened yet and I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will.
                  I simply changed my email address and as I had already had the box ticked to not allow emails to me from admin or other members the activation email couldn't be sent to me and I've been in forum limbo since the 28th july.

Now someone on this forum must know what the hell to do as the bloke Dean has messaged about this is either on holiday or can't be bothered.

regards
                  vmax4steve
                  Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                  but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Didn't the exact same thing happen to removal man Stevie and he had to come back on as Stevie1 , I don't think that was ever fixed either, so I wouldn't hold your breath Vmax.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                      Yeah well guess who, had to register under another name to get on the forum and try to get this issue rectified, against froum rules I know but what choice do I have ?
                      Thanks to Dredd46 and DeanH for trying but nothing has happened yet and I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will.
                      I simply changed my email address and as I had already had the box ticked to not allow emails to me from admin or other members the activation email couldn't be sent to me and I've been in forum limbo since the 28th july.

Now someone on this forum must know what the hell to do as the bloke Dean has messaged about this is either on holiday or can't be bothered.

regards
                      vmax4steve
                      I clicked on your original forum profile Steve, it's strange, says your last activity was 6th August 2017 11:02 AM.

Comment

That's simply trying to log on and failing. I can't log on so can't access my profile to change any settings. I've three pm's that I can't access as well so whoever you are sorry, I'm not ignoring you,
                        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

That's simply trying to log on and failing. I can't log on so can't access my profile to change any settings. I've three pm's that I can't access as well so whoever you are sorry, I'm not ignoring you,
                          It's strange, you would have thought if you had not gotten the confirmation email it might've timed out and not allowed adjustment to your new email.

The tech go to guy was always ferret, he posted few days ago on the wpbsa versus ibsf post. Maybe give him a nudge on that thread.

Comment

Unable to access TSF after ISP change and email address change

glad to see you back but sad that you had to reregister. I do know that Curtis is at Preston and has been busy with interviews and stuff. Neil and I have requested that our position be changed to Super Mod or even Admin so we can deal with these issues. Who knows what will occur if ever

I don't know if Ferret has full access anymore. I saw him on the other day and hoped that he may have dealt with, but hay-ho

Comment

Welcome to TSF !! :snooker:

I had the same problem last year. I did download Chrome and I could log in again.
                              Not sure about your situation.
                              Just saying give it a try. Download Chrome and firefox and try it again on both . This may help.

Welcome back !!

btw, Since you're a new member , if you have any question feel free to ask !!

Comment

Working...
                              X