This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

First point - A good suggestion and I will put it to the website designer to change this .

Second Point - As said previously the website hadn't been updated for 3 years , so that is why it changed significantly . Still more changes to be updated and hopefully this will be useful

Third Point - If you look at the Forum Upgrade thread , this has already been talked about and I've spoken to the Web Designer

Fourth Point - Not sure how you would relay these sort of changes to members to get Feedback , and don't understand or like your comment about making idiots of themselves . Not really a constructive comment . Understand members frustrations , but teething problems which will get ironed out .
    Mate On the fourth point its borne out of frustration with what's been presented. Change and evolution is fine as long as the end product is an improvement. In this case its hardly the case.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
      Sanman, Neil has opened a new thread to post issues on.
      That's my whole point mate. Do I have to troll through pages of forum to get to what I want

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post

That's my whole point mate. Do I have to troll through pages of forum to get to what I want
        No , click on ' Todays Posts ' and you will be able to see the thread I started .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Wow....just came back after a while.....I'm lost! I understand the idea of upgrading the core and everything (did actually the very same process on my own forum couple of weeks ago) but sorry to say this skin is absolutely atrocious! :/ Just an endless list of forums and subforums, can't see where to go. I hope you'll be able to change that soon guys because it is very difficult to navigate through....
          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

The site still has 'VBulletin' on the left side of the page too instead of 'The Snooker Forum', on the right 'Welcome to vBulletin!', those are simple settings to change by the administrator, kinda sloppy to leave it like that.

Comment

Hi Delphi, I see the "welcome to" panel on the right, can you capture the one on the left please
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/board
                My screen looks like this.
                Dean, I’m on an IPAD if that makes a difference.
                Last edited by Nifty50; 16 June 2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

sorry Nifty, a url link will only bring up what I usually see, and I don't see vBulletin on the LEFT, only on the right as per my screen shot.
                  Can you grab a screen shot?
                  No idea about iPad or such things showing a site differently.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    sorry Nifty, a url link will only bring up what I usually see, and I don't see vBulletin on the LEFT, only on the right as per my screen shot.
                    Can you grab a screen shot?
                    No idea about iPad or such things showing a site differently.
                    Ah didn't realise that. Tried to do a screenshot but couldn't seem to get it to work. My screen looks different to the one you posted. No nice green TSF Forum background. Just got the blue vBulletin sign on the top left. Can still read the posts ok so just a cosmetic issue.

Comment

Now I understand, you are viewing in the vBulletin default style, there was an option to change to TSF green style at the bottom, BUT as shown in the image I captured, it has disappeared

I stupidly pressed the options and I am now in vBulletin style !
                      (thanks Nifty! )

Neil, please contact the techie to get the TSF green style back please! [as per post #36 above!]

Last edited by DeanH; 16 June 2019, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I only have the default vb5 available unfortunately.

Comment

Originally Posted by trying View Post
                          I only have the default vb5 available unfortunately.
                          the other option seems to have disappeared....
                          until this morning I was TSF green but I stupidly pressed the option to check what you all were seeing and I am stuck

this style even flows differently when in a thread or a post - I dont like

Comment

I don't like it either! What with only having todays posts or a bewildering array of forums to view the new format is bloody awful. Sorry to sound critical but was better left unbroken.

Comment

Neil, I went to Mod site and as you can see the option for the Blue/Green is there but - as you know - we can save changes in this Mod screen.
                              So the option show be available just not active on the usual screens

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                Now I understand, you are viewing in the vBulletin default style, there was an option to change to TSF green style at the bottom, BUT as shown in the image I captured, it has disappeared

I stupidly pressed the options and I am now in vBulletin style !
                                (thanks Nifty! )

Neil, please contact the techie to get the TSF green style back please! [as per post #36 above!]

Yeah thats what i meant, VBulletin both left op top and right.

Comment

Working...
                                X