Security Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Certificate

is anyone else having an issue with the forum's security certificate, our is it just me.
    when I log in Microsoft is saying the certificate is not safe and I need to proceed to the page at my own risk? not had this before with TSF..
    all help gratefully received.
    Must practice more!!!

I'm getting the same message

Comment

Been getting this message for days

Comment

this has been discussed on the Forum Update topic, and I think it seems to be the use of an old favourite from the old version, once past the certificate warning, try saving the new url of the new site as your favourite (overwrite or delete old one)
        hope this works for you all
        it did for me
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          this has been discussed on the Forum Update topic, and I think it seems to be the use of an old favourite from the old version, once past the certificate warning, try saving the new url of the new site as your favourite (overwrite or delete old one)
          hope this works for you all
          it did for me
          Worked for me also thanx

Comment

Odd, I don't have the site bookmarked but if I click the address bar and type the letter 'T' the site address appears and I just press enter. This takes me to another site which is not secure and for some reason begins with 'www.www.' if I remove one of the 'www's the site becomes secure and I am signed in again.

Comment

DeanH's suggestion worked for me i.e. deleted the old favourite and saved a new one,

Cheers
              Must practice more!!!

Comment

Working...
              X