Pop up boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop up boxes

Last edited by Nifty50; 10 May 2020, 11:36 AM. Reason: Screenshot Not Appearing.

any words to explain this post please?
    I get no pop ups with TSF.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

nope, no idea?
      can you describe more of what you are seeing? What do the pop ups say? what are they for?
      can you capture a screen shot of them and share?
      what browser, what device?

Comment

Tried to do screenshot but doesn’t seem to work for me anymore. The pop up boxes are just what people have posted.

Comment

Can’t seem to delete posts anymore either. Will give up for now.

Comment

screen shot as usual for your device
            but you will need to use ImgBB or such to convert the file for "forums" display

so you get a pop up when someone posts?
            I have never seen such behaviour?
            what device and what browser are you using?
            when did this behaviour start?

Comment

Using Google Chrome on IPAD. What happens is I go into the detail of the thread to read the posts. When I arrow back out again a yellow box appears which contains details of one of the posts in the thread. Need to leave it for now. Lunch ready.

Comment

https://ibb.co/dm7Z7jW

Comment

thanks for the image, I have never seen this unless I do a mouse-hover.
                  Question, you say you use Back to go from the open message back to the listing of current topics - I don't do this I click on "Today's Posts",this takes me back to the current messages listing and refreshed that listing at the same time.
                  Maybe the "pop-ups" are a setting in the device and/or browser you are using and nothing to do with a setting on TSF?
                  Last edited by DeanH; 10 May 2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Yeah looks to be a problem which has developed with my IPAD. Just tried using my old Samsung tablet and everything seems to work as normal. Bit strange. Been using the back arrow method for years without any problems. Can’t be bothered trying to fathom it out atm. I’ll just use your method of clicking today’s posts.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                      Using Google Chrome on IPAD. What happens is I go into the detail of the thread to read the posts. When I arrow back out again a yellow box appears which contains details of one of the posts in the thread. Need to leave it for now. Lunch ready.
                      This issue seems to have been fixed since the Forum has come back up.

Comment

silver-lining!

Comment

Working...
                        X