Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Book - The Snooker Player's Guide to English Billiards

Hi All,

Martin Goodwill and Roger Morgan, the guys running the website www.englishbilliards.org have produced a book "The Snooker Player's Guide to English Billiards", aiming to give cueists a jump start into billiards.

More info and a preview are available on http://www.englishbilliards.org/sgeb

My copy arrived yesterday morning - only 15 days to wait before i can open it.

Bit of a pity that my league billiards season ends in one week's time, but i am determined to get better at this game.

I like the English Billiards site, with the training tips and the videos.
    Only problem is that they all make it look so damn easy!!

Comment

I'll be adding that book to my collection soon!

Comment

Does anyone have a copy to sell or something? Will love to have one.
        Please PM me. I take it as long as it is reasonable condition.

Comment

Snooker Scene still have it in stock - http://www.snookerscene.co.uk/shop.p...=prod&prod=341

Comment

bongo:

Haven't seen you in ages! Where have you been? Getting those A-levels done?

Terry
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I have this book and I definitely recommend it.

Comment

Martin Goodwills superb book The Snooker Players Guide to English Billiards now has a great second edition . The title Advanced ENGLISH BILLIARDS says it all. It is very well written and presented and available from Amazon @ £29.95 or from me if you contact me through my site wwwfranksandellcuesport.co.uk.

Comment

I have "The Snooker Player's Guide to English Billiards" and highly recommend it.

It has helped my snooker too.

I will probably also get a copy of "Advanced ENGLISH BILLIARDS" when I get around to it.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                  I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

i cant seem to find this anywhere apart from amazon and its now shot right up in price. On http://www.englishbilliards.org/ its listed at £19.99 but when you click on the link its on amazon for £49.99 and i cant find it anywhere else ? does anyone have a copy that there willing to sell? if so pm me please or if you know of somewhere else i can get a copy let me know thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by ashbash View Post
                      i cant seem to find this anywhere apart from amazon and its now shot right up in price. On http://www.englishbilliards.org/ its listed at £19.99 but when you click on the link its on amazon for £49.99 and i cant find it anywhere else ? does anyone have a copy that there willing to sell? if so pm me please or if you know of somewhere else i can get a copy let me know thanks
                      Have you tried contacting Frank Sandell? He might have one for sale.

He is on this forum. Maybe PM him or contact him at his website.

www.franksandellcuesport.co.uk
                      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

thanks mate, tried sending him an email from his site but the links not working ? so I've sent him a pm hopefully i can pick up a copy somewhere?

Comment

Hi.Ashbash.
                          Sorry you,ve had trouble. The link is working O.K. now but I could not download your message. Unfortunately I do not have any more copies for sale but you could try contacting Snooker Scene Clive Evertons site or contact Martin direct martingoodwill@englishbilliards.org There is also a great second book called Advanced English Billiards. F.

Comment

Originally Posted by franksandellsnooker View Post
                            Hi.Ashbash.
                            Sorry you,ve had trouble. The link is working O.K. now but I could not download your message. Unfortunately I do not have any more copies for sale but you could try contacting Snooker Scene Clive Evertons site or contact Martin direct martingoodwill@englishbilliards.org There is also a great second book called Advanced English Billiards. F.
                            I have been looking for the second (advanced) billiards book. The first book is great! 5 stars!

Comment

Working...
                            X