Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100-uper
    replied
    Some years ago my team-mate who was a bit of a "banger" made this shot in a local league. The referee (one of the opposing team) was so flustered that he awarded 13 points! Definitely a billiards record.

Leave a comment:

• ninefooter
    replied
    I play reguarly in a local billiards league and have made 2 x 10 point shots in the last year, admittedly by flukes although I was attempting high score shots on each occasion, the last one getting me over the finishing line to win the game. It is very satisfying regardless of a fluke, as is playing the game itself.

Leave a comment:

• The Statman
    replied
    I did make a 10-shot once in our league billiards knockout comp. Needless to say, 8 of the points were fluked!

Leave a comment:

• DWOT
    replied
    Originally Posted by sunny3909 View Post
    In this shot-the red and the other cueball(opponent's) are both potted via cannon(the red must be struck first),and the cue ball is also potted,making a losing hazard off the red.
    I should take it up, I do that all the time whilst playing snooker!!!!

Leave a comment:

• missneworleans
    replied
    Would be nice to see a video!

Leave a comment:

• sunny3909
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    OK thanks for that.
    At the risk of sounding an idiot lol, i would have thought with all the close ball play involved in billiards that the chance to pot one into middle bag and other into corner would come up fairly regularly ??
    it's a coincidence thing no one tries this shot in a match as he will lose his position.
    But it's very rare happening.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Oops just realised you had to pot your cue ball as well, i am an idiot, sorry

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    OK thanks for that.
    At the risk of sounding an idiot lol, i would have thought with all the close ball play involved in billiards that the chance to pot one into middle bag and other into corner would come up fairly regularly ??

Leave a comment:

• franksandellsnooker
    replied
    Michael Wright a doyen of the English billiard circuit earned a fine cash bonus for a 10 shot in a tournament a few years back. It is a rare shot.I think I once had one in practise years ago. To answer the question, with the three balls on the table the player in one stroke strikes the red ball first with his cue ball which is potted scoring 3 in the meantime his cue ball strikes his opponents ball for a cannon scoring 2 points his cue ball falls into a pocket scoring 3 and his opponents ball also goes in as well scoring a further 2 points. Total 10 points.
    Incidently Michaels speudonym on the billiards forums is now [B]10 SHOT.

Leave a comment:

• sunny3909
    replied
    In this shot-the red and the other cueball(opponent's) are both potted via cannon(the red must be struck first),and the cue ball is also potted,making a losing hazard off the red.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    For us non billiard players please explain what is required to score 10 points please

Leave a comment:

• sunny3909
    started a topic Rarest 10 point Shot hit in IBSF BILLIARDS

Rarest 10 point Shot hit in IBSF BILLIARDS

Billy Bousfield of England hits first ever recorded 10-shot in IBSF World Billiards Championships today.10-shot is maximum in Billiards & rarest possibility to hit this kind of shot.
    Last edited by sunny3909; 30 August 2011, 05:22 PM.
Working...
X