Isle of Axholme Billiards Leaque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isle of Axholme Billiards Leaque

Pleased to hear that our leaque will have 2 additional teams this season, which starts at the beginning of October and also means that we only have to play each other twice this season. We're situated on the North Lincolnshire/South Yorkshire/North Notts Border and I play for Westwoodside. Whilst it's good news that we have 2 more teams, we all are in need of more players, (whether experienced or not), to ensure that the leaque survives for future generations. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will endeavour to put you in touch with all clubs involved in this friendly leaque.

Played my first Isle of Axholme Billiards league match of the season last night away to Owston Ferry C and won 150-118, gaining a 3-0 point win for our team, (Westwoodside), who had a comfortable 17-8 point victory from 6 games. Good start and hope we keep it up all season. Next week we're away again, this time to Beckingham, so will update again following that match, unless anyone wants any info or as an interest in this league in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
    X