Aramith Pro-Cup Tournament Billiard Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aramith Pro-Cup Tournament Billiard Balls

Been looking for a set of these for a while, someone will no doubt tell me I could have got them cheaper if I'd kept looking but my time is worthy money too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1109920023...84.m1497.l2649

Anyone played with a set yet?

Edit - LoL, the page has just updated to 1 sold so I guess not

Yes, lots have played with them.
    Some like them and some not. Good for coaching.

Roy

Comment

Hi, I just received my new Aramith Pro-Cup Tournament Billiard Balls this morning (I ordered them back in Oct 2012) so I will let you know how they go. They look good and I am thinking of using them to play Snooker Plus (2 extra balls worth 8 and 10 points).

: )
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Saluc should really improve their quality control!

While the red and spotted yellow are quite good with their weights, the spotted white is light in almost every set!
        This goes as far as being right on the edge of the allowed 0.5g difference - right out of the box.

And since this is so common, you can't even purchase more and mix them for better matching sets ... quite annoying.

Comment

Working...
        X