Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick/Sticker Game

Dear all,

Have been trying to browse and find no history/answer or anything related to the above mentioned.

Anyone know who is the one invented this game?

http://imageshack.us/a/img809/4567/img5257m.jpg

Regards,
    Ct

Lagoon Billiard Room, i play there alot.
    this game is called skittle. i believe there is alot of different form of skittles e.g. different number of pin and game mechanics.
    But no idea who invented it.

Now tell me, are you one of LBR regular?

edit: the person sitting down, in brown shirt might be me. Is this taken on monday?

Comment

Hi Qwer,
      Thanks for your input! I forgot which day I took the picture, took it at Toa Payoh Safra.

Will try to browse for it again under Skittle, at least now i know the actual name. Only seen ppl play it in singapore, never see it in oversea. Funny.... Hmm....

Comment

Snookerzone got a board that show the history and rules of this game, not sure still there or not. But go nd have a look.

Comment

Originally Posted by Qwer View Post
          Snookerzone got a board that show the history and rules of this game, not sure still there or not. But go nd have a look.
          Thanks. I know the rules of this game. Had been playing it in year1983 when i was a youth. It bring back all my memories and am very interested to know who invented this game. Anyway, will drop by to have a look.

Comment

i think that person is surely me, because i suddenly remember skittles was played on table 9(that table) that day hahahahaha

Comment

i think that person is surely me, because i suddenly remember skittles was played on table 9(that table) that day hahahahaha
              Hi Qwer,
              Since I started to contact my childhood friends. We started playing at Safra toa payoh almost everyday from 10.30am till around 4pm. Is a good memories for me as we used to play at old toa payoh Safra in the 1980'.

We have been making lots of noise whenever we play, hope we did not disturb others.

Was browsing the web, seem like now market full of so many different brands cue. Every cue is so nice, can't resist. Lols
              Last edited by Ct13; 10 February 2013, 04:58 AM.

Comment

so you are the three person that play skittle every day!

Comment

so you are the three person that play skittle every day!
                  Yah, haha.
                  I am the one wearing spec.
                  Hope did not disturb you guys as we are noisy.

Comment

the youngest one? I am the guy that time play with danny and then u come hit the ball hahaha

and also the lousiest

Comment

the youngest one? I am the guy that time play with danny and then u come hit the ball hahaha

and also the lousiest
                      Lols, so happy that I am the youngest. Haha
                      And it's a small world, I also don't know what happened to me that day. See ball honey just hit!

You are so young and already have that standard. Salute!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ct13 View Post
                        Lols, so happy that I am the youngest. Haha
                        And it's a small world, I also don't know what happened to me that day. See ball honey just hit!

You are so young and already have that standard. Salute!
                        hahaha, The standard is crap...........

Comment

Not craps... Your foundation is there, and you still have lots of room to further fine tune to perfect. As for me, old man already, all rusty so only able to play stickler

Comment

hahahaha happy new year see you soon!

edit: oh ya, you looking for cue? i got a friend he selling riley BCE. approach me next time i show u. good cue for low budget
                            Last edited by Qwer; 10 February 2013, 07:34 AM.

Comment

hahahaha happy new year see you soon!

edit: oh ya, you looking for cue? i got a friend he selling riley BCE. approach me next time i show u. good cue for low budget
                              Happy New Year to you & your family!
                              Ok, will do....

Comment

Working...
                              X