No announcement yet.

Pool tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive had adr and talisman tips on my 7.5mm tip but the best by far is my kamui!!! Soft or super soft best tip ive had the pleasure of playing with!!!!
    Do Not Mock The Snake For Having No Legs, For Who Is To Say One Day It May Become A Dragon!:disgust:
    KRO..

Comment

Originally Posted by blurry_121 View Post
      Ive had adr and talisman tips on my 7.5mm tip but the best by far is my kamui!!! Soft or super soft best tip ive had the pleasure of playing with!!!!
      I saw yesterday , Japan has made a new tip for the pool players !! Navigators !! I wonder how they play !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post

I saw yesterday , Japan has made a new tip for the pool players !! Navigators !! I wonder how they play !!
        Probably worth asking Martin Daly that as he's been fitting them to his cues. Must admit I like the colours although maybe a bit too garish for the snooker purists

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
          Probably worth asking Martin Daly that as he's been fitting them to his cues. Must admit I like the colours although maybe a bit too garish for the snooker purists
          Cheers for the info !!
          Well, to be honest , I asked someone on Facebook today !!! He said you can comprd them with kamui H ,in term of playblty !! And you re right about the colours !! Is the first tip I have seen with so many diff colours .

Comment

Wow cant wait to get a hold of one!!!
            Do Not Mock The Snake For Having No Legs, For Who Is To Say One Day It May Become A Dragon!:disgust:
            KRO..

Comment

Craftsman are selling them

Comment

Need to find a soft or super soft
                KRO..

Comment

https://youtu.be/pbNTogOvTQ4 b my technique for balls down rails
                  IF YOU HAVE A SHOT ON TAKE IT, NEVER MESS WITH CHANCE AND BE TOO SAFE CAUSE ONE DAY IT WILL BITE YOU IN THE ASS

Comment

Working...
                  X