Comedians that aren't funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
    There are so many now and so many in the past, Morecombe & Wise for a start, Mike & Bernie Winters were even worse, I swear my parents had it in for me Today it's Nish Kumar, Romesh Ranganathan, Michael McKintyre, James Acaster, Dara O'Briain, Jason Manford and many more I can't remember, Oh yes Sara Millican whose whole act is based on being fat and can't get a boyfriend, give it a rest Sara, we know, and we know why

C'mon people, give me your worst
    Dara O’Briain.. very sharp!

Comment

Billy Connolly, fantastic once he lost his broad glaswegian accent and could be understood better. Rab C Nesbitt suffered the same, used to watch that with the subtitles turned on and cried laughing at Jamesy Cotter's antics, the worst example of a male friend ever conceived.
      I've never watched anything even remotely associated with Ant & Dec or James Corden, banal, talentless suckers of the corporate dick, nothing to upset the sponsors so nothing funny going on.

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Billy Connolly, fantastic once he lost his broad glaswegian accent and could be understood better. Rab C Nesbitt suffered the same, used to watch that with the subtitles turned on and cried laughing at Jamesy Cotter's antics, the worst example of a male friend ever conceived.
        I've never watched anything even remotely associated with Ant & Dec or James Corden, banal, talentless suckers of the corporate dick, nothing to upset the sponsors so nothing funny going on.
        Corden has to be the luckiest guy around ,I don’t see what anyone sees in him ,how the hell the yanks gave him his own show is quite unbliveable.As for Ant and dec it’s the same unfunny shxte all the time .Vmax ,I think your not being hard enough on those two ,tell us what you really think

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
          Corden has to be the luckiest guy around ,I don’t see what anyone sees in him ,how the hell the yanks gave him his own show is quite unbliveable.As for Ant and dec it’s the same unfunny shxte all the time .Vmax ,I think your not being hard enough on those two ,tell us what you really think
          Corden can fake sincerity, the yanks love that.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

corden was in the pilot episode of little britain when it and bbc 3 first came out in 2003 yet i don't think he was in another episode after that , i think he's just some knob who ingratiated himself into the bbc , speaking of Scottish comedy still game and chewin the fat are class.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Corden can fake sincerity, the yanks love that.
              Probably why Harry and Smegan malarkey are popular over there too ,Cordon interviewed them on a buss I believe just before they did the Ian Wright interview .

Comment

R.I.P. Sean Lock, a genuinely very funny man, loved him on 8 Out Of Ten Cats Does Countdown and his stand up was brilliant, he will be missed unlike the majority of alleged comedians on this thread

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

R.I.P. Sean Lock, a genuinely very funny man, loved him on 8 Out Of Ten Cats Does Countdown and his stand up was brilliant, he will be missed unlike the majority of alleged comedians on this thread

such a sad loss, comic genius and such a young age
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Saddening , 15 Storey’s High is one of my all time favourite comedy’s . Our paths met once on my high street , he was giving me a good look up and down probably looking for material , i was conscious of it and tried not to give anything away , i don't know much about him outside of said comedy series but that was enough , i found it hilarious , rip.

Comment

He was my favourite comic and a great bloke. Absolutely gutted.

⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Carrot in a box was one of the great comedy moments on tv.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Very sad news. I loved Sean Lock on panel shows and 15 Storeys High. Will be missed for sure.

Comment

Such a shame. A very clever comedian and so much fun to watch, way to young to go.
                            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Watching Claudia crying and asking someone to stop this man from talking, I'm the same when Phil Yates is commentating but for different reasons

Comment

I have never found Ben Elton funny. Tried to watch one of his Shows, didn't find him funny.
                                I like Frank Skinner as a Presenter, on 'Room 101', find him Funny. Got his Stand Up DVD from my Sister, one Christmas. Watched it, didn't find him funny.
                                Join the CUE, take a BREAK, have a REST. ⚪🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵🟣⚫

Comment

Working...
                                X