0%
    sigpic
    Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Bluefin tuna sashimi

Comment

what no Halibut option?
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

The poll does not specify if you mean "to eat" or "to catch". Cod may be good to eat but I caught so many of them in Norway and it was the most boring fishing experience I ever had. Looking for ideal combinations (on the table AND on the hook) I am left with trout, mackerel and sea bass. The last is by far the most difficul to catch and if you know how to bake it in salt crust....delicious !!!

... by the way, am I the only angler / snooker player here???

Comment

Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
          The poll does not specify if you mean "to eat" or "to catch". Cod may be good to eat but I caught so many of them in Norway and it was the most boring fishing experience I ever had. Looking for ideal combinations (on the table AND on the hook) I am left with trout, mackerel and sea bass. The last is by far the most difficul to catch and if you know how to bake it in salt crust....delicious !!!

Nope , I’m a fly fisherman who has caught all your favourite fish on the fly πŸ˜‰

Comment

[QUOTE=Starsky;n1023044]

Did you catch sea bass and mackerel on the fly ??? Trout would be normal, sea bass perhaps... but mackerel ??? Congratulations !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Zelig View Post

Fellow fly fisherman here πŸ‘

Comment

I’ve caught a bat on the fly beat that!

Comment

I was a " super fish" John Wilson watcher when I was 16, it's a lovely pastime, one I have no time for but hope to again one day! Woodhouse and Mortimer's "gone fishing" has bought it back to me as a lovely way to pass time when you have lots to spare.
                  βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

[QUOTE=Zelig;n1023151]
                    Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Did you catch sea bass and mackerel on the fly ??? Trout would be normal, sea bass perhaps... but mackerel ??? Congratulations !!!
                    Had loads of mackerel , if they are about they are easy to catch.
                    I’ve also had shad, mullet , pollack and garfish from the sea in the UK.
                    I don’t fish that much in the sea these days and concentrate more on pike in the cooler temps and carp in the summer, both with a fly.

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                      I’ve caught a bat on the fly beat that!
                      Your just showing off now

Comment

Working...
                      X