Thinking of Unclevit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Hi Unclevit, scary time for you ime sure (even with all your training) glad you are ok, now back to snooker eh ?
    Thanks. The closest shot is only a foot above my head. Lucky I was only 170cms. Now back to fighting with my niece
    It's in the Shaft

Comment

Hi Unclevit,

You have fight in the front line .. escape bullets...
      Should be able to handle your niece

Comment

Got to go back to my studies - Bye

Dear All. I have to go back to my studies. Back to Bangkok for a short while to see that Uncle Vit is well, safe, and escaped from the previous Bangkok Riots. I took out my photo as an Avatar, and replaced with one of our troop supporters against the riot's terrorists. You will understand why Uncle Vit worked days and nights at the firing zones, risking his life for the well being of Bangkok's residents

Thanks for all the kind comforts sent to him during the troubling weeks. Take Care and meet you again next few months. Kwan - the (dearest) niece of Uncle Vit
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
          Dear All. I have to go back to my studies. Back to Bangkok for a short while to see that Uncle Vit is well, safe, and escaped from the previous Bangkok Riots. I took out my photo as an Avatar, and replaced with one of our troop supporters against the riot's terrorists. You will understand why Uncle Vit worked days and nights at the firing zones, risking his life for the well being of Bangkok's residents

Thanks for all the kind comforts sent to him during the troubling weeks. Take Care and meet you again next few months. Kwan - the (dearest) niece of Uncle Vit
          bye Kwan, hope to hear from you again soon...

p.s. that lady supporter is so pretty... i would risk it too...
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
            bye Kwan, hope to hear from you again soon...

p.s. that lady supporter is so pretty... i would risk it too...
            Hi, this is Unclevit. Kwan is on her way to the airport, but she will read this message soon. She put this pix up so I will let her take it out when she wants too. Yes, I met this girl troop supporter when the riots were on its early days. She gave me water to drink so we exchange phone numbers Kwan is not happy at all. Jealous Kid. I asked her to go back to her studies as during the 3 weeks riot-in-action, she called me some 20 times each day. But she helped me a lot on tracking cue orders to both UT and Omin. Jealous Kid with a helpful hand. Tks all for the well wishes sent to us during those weeks.
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

hey unclevit, good to know you're alright and bangkok's almost back to normal. 1/2 soldier, 1/2 businessman, you're our snooker cue hero and bankok's peace keeping hope.nice to know an amazing person like you..

hey if you dont mind can u snap some pics of you and your sniper in a good pose? if u prefer to b low profile mayb your gun will do.

good luck with your business..! and bangkok's revival too!

Comment

Originally Posted by nicklaus21 View Post
                hey unclevit, good to know you're alright and bangkok's almost back to normal. 1/2 soldier, 1/2 businessman, you're our snooker cue hero and bankok's peace keeping hope.nice to know an amazing person like you..

hey if you dont mind can u snap some pics of you and your sniper in a good pose? if u prefer to b low profile mayb your gun will do.

good luck with your business..! and bangkok's revival too!
                Will do with my classes. But the riots did not allow any photography, except those from news reporters. Busy crawling away from the flying bullets. Once I have the pix, I will let you know. We used M16A1 with scopes during that 3 weeks of heavy firing. HQ did not allow .308
                It's in the Shaft

Comment

Hi Uncle,

Just glad that everythings' turning for the better now in BKK and that you are ok. My visit back there is still scheduled for the end of this year. You need to get me a Kevlar Vest/Helmet.

Clement

Comment

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
                    Hi Uncle,

Just glad that everythings' turning for the better now in BKK and that you are ok. My visit back there is still scheduled for the end of this year. You need to get me a Kevlar Vest/Helmet.

Clement
                    A week in Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat, down our Southern provinces will be fine. Roadbombs almost everyday. We call it "Little Iraq". Kevlar Helmet and Vest won't help. Prepare yourself by watching the DVD of 'Hurt Locker' prior to your visiting
                    It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
                    X