Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glastonbury festival is close now i tells ya...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glastonbury festival is close now i tells ya...

Not long now boyo's....... 5 days to go and i'll be sat in a somerset field supping, chilling and rocking out with my c@~~~ out for 6 long hazy daze..

I can't wait i 'm Getting a bit excited now, like a kid at christmas i feel right now, my new trev a few days ago and glasto next week, happy daze...

Just thought i'd tell ya like.......

I'll try and take some pics and put them up when i get back, if i can manage to survive the 6 days of abuse i'm going to put my body through like...it's touch and go, but i'll try to make it through the other end...

WooHOOOOOooooo

Hey guy's, i survived 6 nights of partying at glasto, it was nothing short of awesome, everyone should definately go at least once, all i can say is WOW.....

The weather was awesome too. no mud at glastonbury is very rare, i feel very lucky and privelaged to have been part of such an awesome 40th anniversary.

Just trying to recover from only having approx 8 hrs kip in 6 nights, ain't drank and partied that hard for many a year, still a bit tired and my brain is still a little fried at the mo,...., should be ok in a few daze...

Cant wait for next year now.

Ant...

Comment

well cally nice to see you had a ball but how much did it cost you mate? cause i could only think about how much i would cost me to party for 6 days and i just about passed out at the thought lol at least now you can get a but more use for your tw cue mate :snooker::snooker:

Comment

Was'nt cheap mate but well worth it, would'nt like to add up the total cost..

Will post a pic or 2 when i can.

Comment

Well, it's that time of year again...Already....

Tickets go on sale in the morning for 2011...

Heres hoping i manage to get a deposit down in the morning and reserve my ticket with minimum fuss/time/effort...

Wish me luck, i might need it...

Comment

Lol
            you just got back & probably just sobered up

Comment

Well nevermind, did'nt manage to get a ticket, they sold out in 4 hours (ish)..

Absolute nightmare trying to get through this morning, i was online ready and waiting at 8:30am and then it all went t!ts up, got in the queue on booking site after endless tries, then it timed out then i got back in queue after more endless trying and the fekking thing times out again and i just could'nt get back on...then they sold out... I'VE BEEN ROBBED, im was in the queue for ages too..

absolute nightmare, i'm gutted now....

And glasto supposedly got the 3 biggest bands on the planet lined up for next year too...

Nevermind, guess i'l have to book a little trip to amsterdam instead now...

Just as good but in a different kinda way...

Comment

there will be a second selling in april.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                X