No announcement yet.

England v Algeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aparently, the rumour going about that someone managed to get past security to break into England's dressing room after the Algeria game is unfounded.....
    As Rob Green let him get in!!

Comment

That is below the belt, ashbash ... lol. We all know there were players doing worse than Green that day. Is time that the media stopped telling us what world class players they are and time for the players to stop believing them.

As I said before the games started, England had no chance at all!

And they should also stop trying to blame Cappelo. You cannot make silk purses out of pigs ears!
      :snooker:

Comment

Aparently, the rumour going about that someone managed to get past security to break into England's dressing room after the Algeria game is unfounded.....
        As Rob Green let him get in!!
        Hi all,

Regarding this intrusion of the dressing room.

Somebody must know this person! And I for one, would like to know what he said to them!

Anything from "you set of useless B------Ds", to "what were you doing out there", is acceptable. So ask around, or read the papers and let me know!

Thanks,

Bri

P.S

They came through the quali with near on a perfect performance, so they can't be all that bad. And before anybody says it was only Croatia, Belarus, Ukraine, Andorra and whoever else, they haven't played a top team in SA. yet! They also played against Holland in a friendly and drew 2:2, played Brazil lost 1:0, beat Mexico 3:1. So I think that they are just scared of making mistakes which is blocking thier preformance. I'm an England fan and I cry the tears of one, but I have told stand up for the lads even if they let us down time and again. The pressures they are under is not to underestimate!
        Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

England have very little bottle. They panic when something goes wrong. They also lack technical ability that most other nations have, thats why Carrick probably should play but Joe Cole has to play. These two, along with Rooney are our best technical players.

One of England's main problems is Frank Lampard. I don't get how he gets picked all the time. He is garbage. I've always said it and Friday proved it. He just runs around blasting the ball anywhere.

What also doesn't help England is the garbage they have to play in the qualifiers. Countries such as Azerbaijan, Andorra and Macedonia should all be grouped together and given just 1 place. You wont learn anything by playing rubbish sides all the time in qualifiers.

The amount of foreigners in the Prem shouldn't affect England at all. It should improve them. England still are making the same mistakes of trying to fit too many similar players into a system, instead of leaving one or two out.
          Last edited by beechy1212; 20 June 2010, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Agree with most of what you say, beechy1212.

It seems that most do not have the intelligence to learn from the good, technical foreign players. Our lot mostly run around like a lot of headless chickens.
            :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by beechy1212 View Post
              England have very little bottle. They panic when something goes wrong. They also lack technical ability that most other nations have, thats why Carrick probably should play but Joe Cole has to play. These two, along with Rooney are our best technical players.

One of England's main problems is Frank Lampard. I don't get how he gets picked all the time. He is garbage. I've always said it and Friday proved it. He just runs around blasting the ball anywhere.

What also doesn't help England is the garbage they have to play in the qualifiers. Countries such as Azerbaijan, Andorra and Macedonia should all be grouped together and given just 1 place. You wont learn anything by playing rubbish sides all the time in qualifiers.

The amount of foreigners in the Prem shouldn't affect England at all. It should improve them. England still are making the same mistakes of trying to fit too many similar players into a system, instead of leaving one or two out.
              We are not that rubbish beechy. Remember Southampton 2002 (2-2), and Old Trafford 2006 (0-0). We also beat Scotland 1-0 in the last World Cup qualifiers and Croatia 2-0 in Euro 2008 qualifiers. Everyone has to play teams such as Andora, San Marino, Liechtenstein etc. They are members of FIFA as well.

Comment

i dont know why everybody seems so shocked at our display so far ,we should be used to it by now its the english way ,anybody can play well and win the world cup but how many can do it the hard way and thats what england are going to do WIN THE WORLD CUP.(ps anybody want to buy two england shirts only worn once)

Comment

i am slightly suprised that anybody thinks this sort of england performance was not on the cards. england like spain and holland for me always look much better on paper than when they start playing.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Oxo are introducing a new white oxo cube with a red cross on it to support the England team.
                    Its going to be called the laughing stock.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      Oxo are introducing a new white oxo cube with a red cross on it to support the England team.
                      Its going to be called the laughing stock.
                      now thats funny

Comment

All future England games are being moved to an adult channel,
                        apparently 11 ****holes getting hammered for 90 minutes is far too explicit for normal tv

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          All future England games are being moved to an adult channel,
                          apparently 11 ****holes getting hammered for 90 minutes is far too explicit for normal tv
                          i like that one!
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by matoski View Post
                            We are not that rubbish beechy. Remember Southampton 2002 (2-2), and Old Trafford 2006 (0-0). We also beat Scotland 1-0 in the last World Cup qualifiers and Croatia 2-0 in Euro 2008 qualifiers. Everyone has to play teams such as Andora, San Marino, Liechtenstein etc. They are members of FIFA as well.
                            Didn't see you were from Macedonia. ''Rubbish'' was maybe a bit too strong for your side, so apoogies for that but no disrespect, they are still a very average outfit and i think there are too many involved in qualifiers. Apart from 1 or 2 good results, most are dead matches and this is why they should be grouped together in my opinion but that's drifting off topic somewhat.

England look good compared to France, Italy and Spain

Comment

Working...
                            X