Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one eyed

Last night I had a snooker accident.
    Instead of puting Eye drops in my eye before going to my local snooker league, I accidentaly dropped two drops of M.E.K.P (methyl ethyl keytone peroxide ) Its the hardener for polyester resin onto my left eye. I am waiting for my daughter to come and remove the patch.
    God I hope I can still see.

OMG
    I put drops in before I go out; will have to watch I don't drop in superglue gel after retipping me cue.

All the best mate, hope you're ok.

Comment

Dear oh dear, hope you are fine. You may wish to go for some medical help.
      John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

How stupid can I be? I was in a rush to get out. When I did it, I thought there was something wrong with the drops. It took me about 20 seconds before I got to a tap to flush it out. I dont cry often but had a good cry while flushing my eye. I know how dangerous this stuff is. I drove myself to the hospital where I had my eye flushed again before being bandaged (patch )
        My daughter took it off last night. I have an appointment at the eye hospital tomorrow. I can only hope that my vision improves, At the moment its like I am looking threw a piece of cloudy plastic .
        I played snooker most of the day today playing right eyed it kept my mind buisy.

Comment

No way near as bad but I once put ear drops in my eyes which also resulted in AE for a couple of flushes by a less than sympathetic and very camp male nurse!
          Steve180
          Cues for swap/sale
          Powerglide Purist 3/4
          Peradon Anniversary 1 piece

Comment

Working...
          X