X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live with these idiots in the same country

http://www.sport360.com/component/co...rticle/72/1342

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne...ot-2nd-Roundup

we once again managed to send the worst possible picture to the world. Now it is official, in Serbia we have too many miserable,disgusting hooligans,and because of them we will never be a part of normal Europe... Sometimes I just wish that I wasn't born here...
    You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
    BTW vucko means wolfie

Just like us eh...just trying to keep up with us brits...

Idiots, going to a match to cause grief, just don't get/understand the mindset of some of these footy 'Fans' aye...

Comment

On Sunday we had gay parade in Belgrade,our capital,and this same hooligans destroyed the city. They made over 1 million GBP damage. This was just follow up. Our governement isn't strong enough to put them all in jail for 5 years. Hopefully they will do something after this to incidents in 3 days!!! Wake Up Serbia
      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Thats true But at least if I were to live in Milwall I would be able to play in some snooker league
        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

No,there is no snooker league. I am trying to organize one for 2 years now but with no success. We only have 3 tables in Serbia... I have started playing tournaments abroad. Vienna snooker open,I will 80 % participate in EPTC 6. And hopefully I will start playing Q school in 4,5 years
          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Well that was my first tournament and I was sooo nervous. I have lost my games,mainly because lack of the experience. I have managed to lose a game in which I was 25 in front with 22 left on the table in final frame!! I've got a kick and cue ball went in-off And that was my first ever snooker match. But next time it's going to be better. I have played against Dominic Dale and he crushed me Still a great experience

If I become a pro I will send you tickets for Crucible final

EDIT: Yes we only have 3 tables. One is some crappy table from China,second one is lower than US Pool table and third one is 200 km from my town

I was thinking to open a club but it is just too much money. Good tables + nice space would cost over 50000 GBP from start.
            Last edited by vucko117; 13 October 2010, 09:13 PM.
            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Sure,we have a deal
              BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
                http://www.sport360.com/component/co...rticle/72/1342

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne...ot-2nd-Roundup

we once again managed to send the worst possible picture to the world. Now it is official, in Serbia we have too many miserable,disgusting hooligans,and because of them we will never be a part of normal Europe... Sometimes I just wish that I wasn't born here...
                Don't let those idiots bring you down mate, we all know they are just a minority, and it only takes a few morons to ruin things for everyone else. As yoou say, let's hope your authorities find them, and punnish them harshly.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Dominic Dale match, you'll recover, so long as he didn't go into his Roy orbison routine which can cause severe long term dammage.

Seriously though, you must be very tallented to have got so far with so few faciliteis. So keep it up, and keep us posted on your progress.
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Hay, I just wondered, will we get modded for talking about snooker on the 'off topic' board?
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

The thinkg is that we are trying to get into EU and this is the last thing we needed. Crazy country.

Thanks for the kind words of support I know that I am one mad snooker fan and that I have a huge will to become a pro. That mixed with a lots of hard work and a bit of talent and who knows... Everything is possible.

Hope not, especially as we are mentioning topic in almost every 3rd post
                    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Dominic's cue

Does Dominic still play with his Robin Powerglide Connoisseur replica or has he already moved on?
                      :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
                        Well that was my first tournament and I was sooo nervous. I have lost my games,mainly because lack of the experience. I have managed to lose a game in which I was 25 in front with 22 left on the table in final frame!! I've got a kick and cue ball went in-off And that was my first ever snooker match. But next time it's going to be better. I have played against Dominic Dale and he crushed me Still a great experience

If I become a pro I will send you tickets for Crucible final

EDIT: Yes we only have 3 tables. One is some crappy table from China,second one is lower than US Pool table and third one is 200 km from my town

I was thinking to open a club but it is just too much money. Good tables + nice space would cost over 50000 GBP from start.
                        a good standard steel blocked club table is only 2.5k new.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

And how much is the shipping to Serbia?
                          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by oscarthegrouch View Post
                            Could be worse, you could live in Milwall
                            don't manna try south africa mate

Comment

Working...
                            X