• Show
Clear All

• why i hate ebay and SOME ebayers

customer buys an item and sends address written in chinese:

曲 直
    广州市国防大厦4楼伍之星台球城
    广州市 广东省 510000
    China

me - can you give me your address in english please?

3 days later:

customer - Qu Zhi
    Wuzhixing billiards club
    The fourth floor, National defense building
    Guangzhou city, Guangdong province, 510000
    China

me - the item has been sent using the english address you gave me. it should be with you in a few days. thank you.

customer - 物品什么时候寄出

6 days later:

customer - I have paid the money all ready. Why don't sent the goods?
    Pleases send it as soon as possible.

me - READ YOUR MESSAGES!
    i sent you a message 24.09.10 telling you i had sent the item.
    it will be with you soon.
    thx

today:

negative feedback and this message!:

我没有看到物品寄出的标示,能否处理一下这个问题

if any of my chinese friends would like to decipher this and email what he said i would appreciate it.

but in the meantime - I send this user lots of love!

seriously, what is wrong with some people. i did everything i could and BANG, bad feedback.

What a lovely person he must be!!!!...

Ferret:- Nasty words removed and replaces with happy feelings !

Mike stop swearing you know the rules.
    Last edited by ferret; 20 October 2010, 12:46 PM.
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

我没有看到物品寄出的标示,能否处理一下这个问题

means he has not seen that you marked "item sent" in ebay. and please rectify.

How frustrating to deal with people like this, i know.
    Last edited by mchpddl1; 20 October 2010, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully he will receive your goods and remove the feedback.

I have had some bad experience shipping to China in the past. It takes longer and it is very hard to trace it if it is lost.

BTW, the address says "National defense building"...is that like a spy agency?
      Last edited by poolqjunkie; 20 October 2010, 06:44 AM.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by mchpddl1 View Post
        我没有看到物品寄出的标示,能否处理一下这个问题

means he has not seen that you marked "item sent" in ebay. and please rectify.

How frustrating to deal with people like this, i know.
        i have another translation that says:

'i didnt saw the instruction/label stated on the parcel or product, can u try to solve the problem'

i have no idea what that is supposed to mean. and there's no need to leave feedback anyway, just send a message and i'll answer it...

either way, i sent him two messages to say it had been shipped so if your translation is correct it's still a sh*tty reason to leave bad feedback.

frustrating ain't the word....

p.s. are you chinese then? or did you ask someone to translate?
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Didnt know you had and ebay account. Is it a personal one or an ebay shop? Just wondering as i'm looking for a cue just now. Might get a deal

Comment

Originally Posted by csrfc View Post
            Didnt know you had and ebay account. Is it a personal one or an ebay shop? Just wondering as i'm looking for a cue just now. Might get a deal
            just tips and oil at moment mate but i might stick some cues on at a later date:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mikewooldridgetips
            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
              i have another translation that says:

'i didnt saw the instruction/label stated on the parcel or product, can u try to solve the problem'

i have no idea what that is supposed to mean. and there's no need to leave feedback anyway, just send a message and i'll answer it...

either way, i sent him two messages to say it had been shipped so if your translation is correct it's still a sh*tty reason to leave bad feedback.

frustrating ain't the word....

p.s. are you chinese then? or did you ask someone to translate?

yes, it exactly mean: he can't see it marked as "sent item" and he hopes you can solve the problem.

for some of them, i feel frustrating too......

Comment

some ebayers are unbelievable, i sold a parris mini butt on there the other day, as it happens a guy from rio, brazil won it, but he had a chinese/japanese name, so i sent it off as soon as payment cleared.

didnt hear anything off him until 2 weeks later, he's saying it still hasnt been delivered and wants his money back, so i check the postal receipt along with the tracking number and this says it's been completed, so emails him back saying it's been delivered, and hears nothing back from him at all.

so then check my ebay the next day and he's left a negative saying 'i was mistaken, counterfeit product, do not recommend as seller'!

unbelievable really, it was clear he was trying it on to get his money back, then decided to leave a negative, my first ever one as well.

i'm seriously thinking not to send anything oversea's again now.....

Comment

Originally Posted by the_paz View Post
                  some ebayers are unbelievable, i sold a parris mini butt on there the other day, as it happens a guy from rio, brazil won it, but he had a chinese/japanese name, so i sent it off as soon as payment cleared.

didnt hear anything off him until 2 weeks later, he's saying it still hasnt been delivered and wants his money back, so i check the postal receipt along with the tracking number and this says it's been completed, so emails him back saying it's been delivered, and hears nothing back from him at all.

so then check my ebay the next day and he's left a negative saying 'i was mistaken, counterfeit product, do not recommend as seller'!

unbelievable really, it was clear he was trying it on to get his money back, then decided to leave a negative, my first ever one as well.

i'm seriously thinking not to send anything oversea's again now.....
                  although i'm base in Hong Kong and i'm also Chinese, but i have to say i'm a good buyer and good ebayer

Comment

In this case the buyer clearly does not even understand English. So all the emails you sent him in English were of no use. He just looked at his ebay page in Chinese and when he saw that it did not say item sent he freaked out. He could have sent that message he left in his feedback as an email, but he decided to leave it as a negative feedback instead...
                    Even if your goods do arrive and he receives it, he may not be bother to remove your feedback; what is worst is ebay is not very helpful in dealing with this type of complain either.
                    Last edited by poolqjunkie; 20 October 2010, 04:27 PM.
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Everyone should block this Chinese buyer on ebay I think...
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I just hope MW wasn't ****ed off while he was finishing my cue up over the weekend!!!!!!

Cheers Mike,
                        Frank Powers
                        Renegade_56

Mike Wooldridge Black Shark

Raffle For Chris Nitti Custom Pool Cue

www.classifiedbillards.com/mybb

Comment

Originally Posted by Renegade_56 View Post
                          I just hope MW wasn't ****ed off while he was finishing my cue up over the weekend!!!!!!

Cheers Mike,
                          Frank Powers
                          lol. i've been seriously f*cking angry ever since. more so now ebay say it doesnt fit their criteria for abuse of feedback system. f*cking w*nkers!

but your cue was despatched yesterday mate. complete with dents and bite marks....
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                            lol. i've been seriously f*cking angry ever since. more so now ebay say it doesnt fit their criteria for abuse of feedback system. f*cking w*nkers!

but your cue was despatched yesterday mate. complete with dents and bite marks....
                            lol......what feedback comment did you leave him dare i ask....

Comment

Don't seem Mike has left the buyer feedback yet, come on mike, abuse him, i know you want too.. (i read the post t'other night before ferret edited it..)

The buyer only got 4 feedback and that's for a couple of different tips, tip cement and chalk...

A new ebay user a bit eager perhaps, probs could'nt wait to leave someone a neg.

Some people are just like that and can't help being Muppets can they eh...

Comment

Working...
                              X