Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy birthday, very.tee!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy birthday, very.tee!!!

    Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you...

    Happy birthday, very.tee

    Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!



    Thought I'd be the first to wish my legendary dream team side-kick a fantastic birthday

    May you have a great day, may all your wishes come true and may your whole life be filled with love, health & happiness


    UP THE DREAM TEAM!!!

    PS: The ridiculous closeness of your birthday to Christmas means I'm only getting you ONE gift!!!
    Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
    Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

  • #2
    Happy birthday.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks very much cue1

      However I think you'll find two gifts is the minimum NOT the maximum
      Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
      Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

      Comment


      • #4
        Happy Birthday mucka



        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks you two

          Merry Christmas everyone
          Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
          Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

          Comment


          • #6
            Happy Birthday, Very.tee!
            May all your dreams come true this year, my friend



            and Merry Chrictmas to everyone!
            Winner of the China Open Fantasy Game 2010
            Winner of the 2010 Shanghai Masters Lucky Dip

            Comment


            • #7
              Happy Birthday Tee.. have a blesses Xmas too

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks guys
                Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
                Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by very.tee View Post
                  Thanks very much cue1

                  However I think you'll find two gifts is the minimum NOT the maximum
                  It's your special day... Your wishes are my commands!

                  Originally posted by Elaine View Post
                  Happy Birthday, Very.tee!
                  May all your dreams come true this year, my friend

                  and Merry Chrictmas to everyone!
                  Thanks for letting me start the thread this year, Elaine

                  Merry Christmas everyone
                  Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
                  Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Happy birthday, very.tee

                    But, hey, I thought The Legendary Dream Team members should be born on the same day

                    Then, happy birthday, cue1
                    All the way Mark J!!

                    I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

                    Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by montoya10 View Post
                      Happy birthday, very.tee

                      But, hey, I thought The Legendary Dream Team members should be born on the same day

                      Then, happy birthday, cue1
                      Lol, montoya10 You're so funny

                      Not necessarily... That way we get to celebrate TWO birthdays rather than just the one

                      Thanks anyway... You're a few months late this year though

                      PS: There is only one legendary member in the dream team!
                      Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
                      Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by montoya10 View Post
                        Happy birthday, very.tee

                        But, hey, I thought The Legendary Dream Team members should be born on the same day

                        Then, happy birthday, cue1
                        Thanks montoya My birthday is kind of like a second birthday for cue1 anyway

                        Originally posted by cue1 View Post
                        Lol, montoya10 You're so funny

                        Not necessarily... That way we get to celebrate TWO birthdays rather than just the one

                        Thanks anyway... You're a few months late this year though

                        PS: There is only one legendary member in the dream team!
                        Hahaha, right you are cue1!

                        PS: Stop bigging yourself up cue1! Although I have to admit you ARE legendary
                        Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
                        Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sorry a little bit late just didnt see this topic
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERY.TEE!!!
                          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cue1 View Post
                            Lol, montoya10 You're so funny

                            Not necessarily... That way we get to celebrate TWO birthdays rather than just the one

                            Thanks anyway... You're a few months late this year though

                            PS: There is only one legendary member in the dream team!

                            And you would get to get a single birthday present per year as well!!

                            Anyway, all days are acceptable as birthdays, as I could myself prepare a calendar, not depending on seasons, but something else and move anyone's birthday.. Now, wouldn't that be cool?

                            Ok, perhaps it wouldn't
                            All the way Mark J!!

                            I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

                            Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by very.tee View Post
                              Hahaha, right you are cue1!

                              PS: Stop bigging yourself up cue1! Although I have to admit you ARE legendary
                              There is no way to please you, eh? I meant you were the legendary dream team member you silly girl, is that so bad?
                              Well, it's no longer your birthday so stop being a pain

                              Originally posted by montoya10 View Post
                              And you would get to get a single birthday present per year as well!!

                              Anyway, all days are acceptable as birthdays, as I could myself prepare a calendar, not depending on seasons, but something else and move anyone's birthday.. Now, wouldn't that be cool?

                              Ok, perhaps it wouldn't
                              Too much info, montoya10... You just managed to confuse me I can't handle a big lunch & you on the same day

                              And FYI, very.tee gave me LOTS of birthday presents earlier this year... Not just one
                              Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
                              Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X