This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
    Well I'm sorry!!! and I'm ALWAYS appreciative, actually!

Well I do believe I have just worked! Which, I think you'll find, means that I put in LOADS of effort! And you're the pain cue1 (our first pain-wars of the year!!! )
    I've been waiting for you all day to appear! My bad, cos you just have to start the new year by being a BIG PAIN!!! Some things never change, I suppose

Don't make me laugh... The one thing you always are is A PAIN!!!

For the last time, you're a LEGEND... That means you don't have to work as hard as others to achieve results Lucky you

You're obviously liking this!!! Pain-wars loving painful pain!!
    Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
    Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

• Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
      I've been waiting for you all day to appear! My bad, cos you just have to start the new year by being a BIG PAIN!!! Some things never change, I suppose

Don't make me laugh... The one thing you always are is A PAIN!!!

For the last time, you're a LEGEND... That means you don't have to work as hard as others to achieve results Lucky you

You're obviously liking this!!! Pain-wars loving painful pain!!
      Easy on the eyerolling there cue1

But nice to know I've been waited for What's that? You're a big pain? Don't I know it!!!

Anyway, you don't mind me being a pain at all DO YA?!! DO YA???!!

Ah but a legend does have to work hard to fill ones true potential

Tongue twister and a half there! But come now! You love a good pain-war too!
      Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009

Comment

Easy on the eyerolling there cue1

But nice to know I've been waited for What's that? You're a big pain? Don't I know it!!!

Anyway, you don't mind me being a pain at all DO YA?!! DO YA???!!

Ah but a legend does have to work hard to fill ones true potential

Tongue twister and a half there! But come now! You love a good pain-war too!
        Don't you start giving me orders, very.tee!!! (underline the eye rolling)

Of course you've been waited for & missed, too It's not the new year without your presence

Ummm... No!!! I don't mind at all

And no, you don't... You're a natural

Is it that obvious?

Comment

Don't you start giving me orders, very.tee!!! (underline the eye rolling)

Of course you've been waited for & missed, too It's not the new year without your presence

Ummm... No!!! I don't mind at all

And no, you don't... You're a natural

Is it that obvious?
          Oh verrrrryyyy clever you!!!

And it looks like we've just started our first boss-war of the year too!

Awww well isn't that nice you charmer I'm glad I'm here, my new year wasn't all that great before I joined in on some birthday celebrations!

Hahaha I thought not I know you too well you see

Well fine then! You win! I'm half a natural I still have to put some effort in of course

Don't I know it

Comment

Oh verrrrryyyy clever you!!!

And it looks like we've just started our first boss-war of the year too!

Awww well isn't that nice you charmer I'm glad I'm here, my new year wasn't all that great before I joined in on some birthday celebrations!

Hahaha I thought not I know you too well you see

Well fine then! You win! I'm half a natural I still have to put some effort in of course

Don't I know it
            Yup! Clever is my middle name

Quite right, though I can't boss you around for too long... I have this slight weakness when it comes to you, you see?

Yup! Charmer is my other middle name Nothing like a lasting birthday celebration, eh?

No!!! You think you do

And no, you're a complete natural... Stop being a pain!!!

:humph:

Comment

Yup! Clever is my middle name

Quite right, though I can't boss you around for too long... I have this slight weakness when it comes to you, you see?

Yup! Charmer is my other middle name Nothing like a lasting birthday celebration, eh?

No!!! You think you do

And no, you're a complete natural... Stop being a pain!!!

:humph:
              Not disagreeing with you there I know you are, clever clogs

Well, that is convenient as I can't take being bossed around for too long I can stretch for a little while longer when it comes to a certain pain

Hahaha But I do enjoy a good birthday celebration

Noooooo! I do! I do!!! Really I DO!

Fineeeeeeee a complete natural! Though try telling that to everyone when I fail!

Comment

Not disagreeing with you there I know you are, clever clogs

Well, that is convenient as I can't take being bossed around for too long I can stretch for a little while longer when it comes to a certain pain

Hahaha But I do enjoy a good birthday celebration

Noooooo! I do! I do!!! Really I DO!

Fineeeeeeee a complete natural! Though try telling that to everyone when I fail!
                GOOD!!! I'm very surprised though Is that your newyear resolution?

I see you're coping well with your new boss

You'd better! I haven't gone through all that trouble for nothing, y'know

Okokok... Don't stress though

You will NOT fail You canNOT fail You're clever clogs, remember?

Comment

GOOD!!! I'm very surprised though Is that your newyear resolution?

I see you're coping well with your new boss

You'd better! I haven't gone through all that trouble for nothing, y'know

Okokok... Don't stress though

You will NOT fail You canNOT fail You're clever clogs, remember?
                  Must be! Or maybe there's something seriously wrong with me Oooooooops! Forgot to take my pills

I am working very.well A pay rise perhaps???

Well you'll be pleased to hear that I'm loving every word on this thread! Your efforts are not in vain!

Ok! Well at least I'll be confident when I fail!
                  Last edited by very.tee; 1 January 2011, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Must be! Or maybe there's something seriously wrong with me Oooooooops! Fortgot to take my pills

I am working very.well A pay rise perhaps???

Well you'll be pleased to hear that I'm loving every word on this thread! Your efforts are not in vain!

Ok! Well at least I'll be confident when I fail!
                    Pain.. PAIN... PAIN!!! You're so annoying!!!

Dream on No raise, you should consider yourself lucky enough that I'm your boss!

Phew... Nice of you to say See? You can still be sweet if you dig deep

Grrrrrrr... Stop talking about failing!!!

Goodnight, very.tee (and montoya10 if you log on later)

Comment

Pain.. PAIN... PAIN!!! You're so annoying!!!

Dream on No raise, you should consider yourself lucky enough that I'm your boss!

Phew... Nice of you to say See? You can still be sweet if you dig deep

Grrrrrrr... Stop talking about failing!!!

Goodnight, very.tee (and montoya10 if you log on later)
                      As are you, cue1... as are you

Well! That's not very friendly! Be careful or you may find I'm on strike!!!

I'm always sweet if you look deep enough

Ok, no more talk of failing!

Goodnight sleepy head cue1 (and montoya10 too) :snooker:

Comment

• I really wonder how many percent of the words in this thread is 'pain'

I will rejoin you in the upcoming days ( my semester holiday ) for extra pain

Good night cue1 & very.tee
                        All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

As are you, cue1... as are you

Well! That's not very friendly! Be careful or you may find I'm on strike!!!

I'm always sweet if you look deep enough

Ok, no more talk of failing!

Goodnight sleepy head cue1 (and montoya10 too) :snooker:
                          I wonder if I'll ever be able to tame you!

And don't you dare go on strike!!! You'll be sacked:humph:

I don't really need to look deep, you are swee.tee after all

Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
                          I really wonder how many percent of the words in this thread is 'pain'

I will rejoin you in the upcoming days ( my semester holiday ) for extra pain

Good night cue1 & very.tee
                          Do we really need to start counting now?

Yeah, get yourself in a high pain form for the upcoming masters :snooker:

Have a good day, cue.tee & montoya10

Comment

I wonder if I'll ever be able to tame you!

And don't you dare go on strike!!! You'll be sacked:humph:

I don't really need to look deep, you are swee.tee after all

Do we really need to start counting now?

Yeah, get yourself in a high pain form for the upcoming masters :snooker:

Have a good day, cue.tee & montoya10
                            Nope I'm untamable, me! But that's how you like me (Which is god, cos I'm staying this way!!!)

I guess no strike for me then I'll have to work harder to get me pay-rise it seems

Awwwwww You're living up to your charmer form as usual (Just in time for the Masters!)

And montoya10 you better use your skills more effectively than counting and do the Masters Fantasy League Game!

The Dream Team will reign again!!! :snooker:

Yeah! Have a good day all

Comment

• Fine, fine..

Thread will be opened late in the evening, I hope

Start considering your options, ladies and gentlemen
                              All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

Nope I'm untameable, me! But that's how you like me (Which is good, cos I'm staying this way!!!)

I guess no strike for me then I'll have to work harder to get me pay-rise it seems

Awwwwww You're living up to your charmer form as usual (Just in time for the Masters!)

And montoya10 you better use your skills more effectively than counting and do the Masters Fantasy League Game!

The Dream Team will reign again!!! :snooker:

Yeah! Have a good day all
                                You're wrong! You're very tameable but you just have to be a bit of a pain in the process Nothing I can't handle though

Having said that, you're right because that's how I like you

I don't really think you have to work any harder because charmer me will eventually give you the raise you're asking for whether I like it or not

What are the odds of the dream team winning the masters this year?

I say quite high!!!:snooker:

Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
                                Fine, fine..

Thread will be opened late in the evening, I hope

Start considering your options, ladies and gentlemen
                                Thanks, montoya10...

The dream team is READY!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X