This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
    There is no way to please you, eh? I meant you were the legendary dream team member you silly girl, is that so bad?
    Well, it's no longer your birthday so stop being a pain

Too much info, montoya10... You just managed to confuse me I can't handle a big lunch & you on the same day

And FYI, very.tee gave me LOTS of birthday presents earlier this year... Not just one

You can't handle the truth, cue1

You should call yourself lucky, then, nice team work, it should be
    All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
      You can't handle the truth, cue1

You should call yourself lucky, then, nice team work, it should be
      Nice one, Jack!!!

I know I'm lucky
      Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
      Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

There is no way to please you, eh? I meant you were the legendary dream team member you silly girl, is that so bad?
        Well, it's no longer your birthday so stop being a pain

And FYI, very.tee gave me LOTS of birthday presents earlier this year... Not just one
        hehehe I know you meant me really! Although you can talk about being a pain! You're the King of Pain!!!

And it is still my birthday! :humph: This is my extended birthday!

Hahaha you betcha! Although you'll have to work for your presents this year Nothing's free nowadays
        Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009

Comment

Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
          hehehe I know you meant me really! Although you can talk about being a pain! You're the King of Pain!!!

And it is still my birthday! :humph: This is my extended birthday!

Hahaha you betcha! Although you'll have to work for your presents this year Nothing's free nowadays
          Me? The king of pain? Nevaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Okokok!!! Why else do you think we're still on this booooooring thread?

Lol You're such a tease & you know it!!! I'll work a bit... But only a little bit

Comment

Happy Birthday for YESTERDAY!!.... ......Sorry.

Comment

Nice one, Jack!!!

I know I'm lucky

There was a thread named 'The Nonsense Thread' in the ancient times, but now, this birthday celebration thread started to produce a similar output

Good night, everyone. I'm returning to Umberto Eco's world for the rest of the night
              All the way Mark J!!

Comment

There was a thread named 'The Nonsense Thread' in the ancient times, but now, this birthday celebration thread started to produce a similar output

Good night, everyone. I'm returning to Umberto Eco's world for the rest of the night
                Lol

The idea is to celebrate a legend's birthday for as long as possible

Comment

Lol

Announcement: very.tee's birthday celebrations are going to last till the next Christmas
                  All the way Mark J!!

Comment

Announcement: very.tee's birthday celebrations are going to last till the next Christmas
                    You betcha!!!

Jealous by any chance?

Comment

Me? The king of pain? Nevaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Okokok!!! Why else do you think we're still on this booooooring thread?

Lol You're such a tease & you know it!!! I'll work a bit... But only a little bit
                      You are The King of Pain and you know it! And this thread isn't boring! Anyway! You started it!

Well it looks like you're not having a Birthday this year as mine's going on til next Christmas!!!

Lol

You guys are hilarious! This thread is onto it's third page with you two and your mad ideas!

And cue1, I'm not a legend, silly! Just part of a legendary team

PS: Thanks for all the delayed birthday wishes I'll forgive you just this once

Comment

You betcha!!!

Jealous by any chance?
                        No way I'm jealous, I like my 'Never give me a birthday present' attitude to the death

You guys are hilarious! This thread is onto it's third page with you two and your mad ideas!
                        Madness is good, but beware, you should be able to call yourself mad at times, or else you'll be doomed to eternal madness!!
                        All the way Mark J!!

Comment

No way I'm jealous, I like my 'Never give me a birthday present' attitude to the death

Madness is good, but beware, you should be able to call yourself mad at times, or else you'll be doomed to eternal madness!!
                          Hahaha, don't worry montaoya! I know I'm mad! Somebody has a habit of reminding me! (Ehem, cue1!!!)

Comment

You are The King of Pain and you know it! And this thread isn't boring! Anyway! You started it!

Well it looks like you're not having a Birthday this year as mine's going on til next Christmas!!!
                            Yeah, I started it & I'm yawning already

Don't want one... I'm getting many!!!

And cue1, I'm not a legend, silly! Just part of a legendary team
                            Not even an ounce of appreciation for keeping your birthday thread alive?!

Fine! You're not a legend... You're a silly excuse of a legend

Suit yourself, montoya10... Cos you're not getting any

PS: I think you listen too much to Iron Maiden

Hahaha, don't worry montaoya! I know I'm mad! Somebody has a habit of reminding me! (Ehem, cue1!!!)
                            You're a pain, a big tease, the queen of silliness (amongst other things)... but one thing you're not is mad!!! You're a NUTTER!!!

PS: Will be on a bit later

Comment

Suit yourself, montoya10... Cos you're not getting any

PS: I think you listen too much to Iron Maiden
                              Good. My favourite word in this world may be the italicized one

On the other hand, I'm not a big fan of Iron Maiden.
                              But I find Black Sabbath cool
                              All the way Mark J!!

Comment

Yeah, I started it & I'm yawning already

Don't want one... I'm getting many!!!

Not even an ounce of appreciation for keeping your birthday thread alive?!

Fine! You're not a legend... You're a silly excuse of a legend

You're a pain, a big tease, the queen of silliness (amongst other things)... but one thing you're not is mad!!! You're a NUTTER!!!
                                Then why are you still replying silly?

Yeah yeah! Ok bossy boots! And yes, I can just about spare an ounce of appreciation for you guys keeping the thread alive :snooker: (You'll have to share it though!)

nope You were right the first time! (Well half right ) I'm half of a lengendary team... guess who's the other half?

Well at least I'm not mad! That's a plus!

Comment

Working...
                                X