just for fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just for fun

Allright all , beleive it or not what i,m about to tell you is true , actually happened and it was one of my friends in work .

A goup of five lads in work decided to start a snooker team from the local Whydham club in Porth on a Wednesday night .

One of the lads Andrew who does,nt play snooker but is up for anything and actually mentioned and organised it was on first in the first game at home .

Unfortunately his co-ordination is not too clever , and he broke off and missed the pack by about six inches , and the referee call foul four for plain .

Anyway a few shots later the other guy plays a safety shot and the white comes back down and goes in off . The referee calls foul four spot .

Andrew turns to the guy and said well whats your name mate and the guy says Bill , and Andrew says well who the fu** is spot then .

I tell you we were all rolling around doubled up , the only one not laughing was Andrew .
    Last edited by hotpot; 26 December 2010, 12:09 PM.

Beleive it Or Not Most People who Don't Play alot of Snooker or Play in Leagues or Tourny's Dont know this as I have also Witnessed this and Hell its FUNNY....

I also Laughed and the Guy Wasn't Impressed and what Made it Worse I Couldn't Stop Laughing...ha ha
    Last edited by gazza147; 26 December 2010, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I had a similar incident playing in my local league when I made a foul and left a free ball. The referee told my opponent, who obviously wasn't a regular snooker player that he had a free ball, he looked bemused by this, turned to me and said " here, you take the free ball I don t know what to do ".

Comment

This is also true and unfortunately it was our Andrew again . He was on the rifles in Porthcawl trying to win a cuddly toy but like i said his co-ordination is not too clever .

Well instead of hitting the star target he actually shot a teddy bear in the stomach . Well the boys were roaring but the fella on the stalls did,nt see the funny side of it and threw him off because he siad he was messing around .

Anyway when the boys eventually stopped laughing , my other mucka Richard asked him how he managed it , and Andrew said well the sights must have been out .

Comment

Similar story in a local league, the refs would regularly shout "striker 15 ahead", or "striker 10down", etc etc. Well I don't need to tell you that one night a guy in the crowd whispers "which one is striker" to his mate as I'm pulling the cue back.

I also don't need to tell you I missed.

Comment

I was walking down the road the other day and i saw an advert in a shop window that said..... "Television for sale, £1... volume stuck on full"
            I thought to myself i can't turn that down

Comment

Did you find out who spot was and did you win the match

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                Did you find out who spot was and did you win the match

Well i wont tell you who won but i will say it was Andrews last game of snooker for the team

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  Well i wont tell you who won but i will say it was Andrews last game of snooker for the team
                  LOL Ha Ha

Comment

No he never went on the rifles in porthcawl again

Comment

how many legs are there on a full size snooker table?

Comment

Originally Posted by flame View Post
                        how many legs are there on a full size snooker table?
                        Depends on wheather it belongs to the insect family or the spider family

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                          No he never went on the rifles in porthcawl again
                          Lost me on that one hotpot

Comment

Read post 4 Caz

Comment

Teachers Test

A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students.
                              The teacher asked, “Harry, what’s your problem?”
                              Harry answered, “I’m too smart for the 1st grade.

My sister is in the 3rd grade and I’m smarter than she is!
                              I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!”

Ms. Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principal’s office.
                              While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was.

The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test.
                              If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave.

She agreed.
                              Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: “What is 3 x 3?” Harry: “9.”
                              Principal: “What is 6 x 6?” Harry: “36.”

And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.
                              The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her,
                              “I think Harry can go to the 3rd grade.”

Ms. Brooks says to the principal, “Let me ask him some questions.”

The principal and Harry both agreed.
                              Ms. Brooks asks, “What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?

Harry, after a moment: “Legs.”
                              Ms. Brooks: “What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?”

The principal wondered why would she ask such a question Harry replied: “Pockets.” Ms. Brooks:

“What does a dog do that a man steps into?” Harry: “Pants.”

Ms. Brooks: What starts with a C, ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?”
                              Harry: “Coconut.”

The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.
                              Ms. Brooks: “Wha t goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?”

The principal’s eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer,
                              Harry rep! lied, “B ubble gum.”

Ms. Brooks: “What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?”

Harry: “Shake hands.”

The principal was trembling.

Ms. Brooks: “What word starts with an ‘F’ and ends in ‘K’ that means a lot of heat and excitement?”

Harry: “Firetruck.”

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher,

“Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong……

Comment

Working...
                              X