Car Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Insurance

Iv just had my renewal price for my car insurance and im not happy so im looking on the net for alternatives,can anybody recomend good sites or companys im with swinton at the moment.

compare the market

money supermarket .

There are a number of sites that will scour the market for you .

Comment

Ive used confused.com for last 5 years, always been cheapest for me, but need to check others just to be sure. Prices have risen by around £50 this year i found, even tho cars getting older and therefore worth less

Comment

Yes mine has risen by about £50 just makes you mad when you havent made a claim in over 20 years,i shouldnt have said that should i no doubt ill go and smash my car up now

Comment

Originally Posted by astle_the_king View Post
          Yes mine has risen by about £50 just makes you mad when you havent made a claim in over 20 years,i shouldnt have said that should i no doubt ill go and smash my car up now
          50 quid is not so bad.. I wish I had checked the insurance cost before I bought my last motor only up 1 insurance group and the premium doubled! (never realised it was an exponential scale). I finally found someone who would insure me.. but even then only with a grand excess.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Old cue collector --
          Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
          (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X