Tiger kills Lion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by SBL View Post
    Never heard of a honey badger before, I was assuming it was actually a honey beaver which is a completely different creature and unlikely to be found on youtube.

Feisty buggers aren't they!
    the honey badger is not completely right in the head, the more you learn about them the more mental they are, its like mike tyson on pcp!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by SBL View Post
      Never heard of a honey badger before, I was assuming it was actually a honey beaver which is a completely different creature and unlikely to be found on youtube.

Feisty buggers aren't they!
      hi SBL, i googled for a honey beaver and seems that there is no such creature...
      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
        hi SBL, i googled for a honey beaver and seems that there is no such creature...
        Sorry mate, it was a sexually oriented joke.

Comment

lol did you google "Honey Beaver" in the images section?!

Now there's a thought!!!!!!
          Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

oh i see, you meant a honeyED beaver... very elusive creatures those... i heard the best way to snag them is to leave a good bottle of champagne in a flashy sports car parked outside a dance club... just leave the car door open and they'll fall over each other like lemurs to get in...
            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

fall over each other like lemmings? lemurs? anyway, you get the idea... lol

Comment

Croc will eat Honey thingy me jig
                Easy on the garlic....

Comment

Originally Posted by Drac View Post
                  Croc will eat Honey thingy me jig
                  look him up - everything runs from the honey badger!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Will do mate
                    Easy on the garlic....

Comment

MAN you are right Honey Badger... WOW
                      Easy on the garlic....

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
                        oh i see, you meant a honeyED beaver... very elusive creatures those... i heard the best way to snag them is to leave a good bottle of champagne in a flashy sports car parked outside a dance club... just leave the car door open and they'll fall over each other like lemurs to get in...
                        Now were talking the same animal

Comment

Working...
                        X