Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A message from noel's family:

Dear Friends,

Thank you to everyone who responded to our last email with such kind words of support and love.

Dad once said that a life is defined not by our achievements or worldly gains, but by the stories we tell. Each and every one of you, directly or indirectly, were a part of the amazing story of his life. We invite you to share your stories with us next Saturday March 26th from 5 – 8 pm at Bates and Dodds Funeral Home, 931 Queen St. W, just across from Trinity Bellwoods Park.

We ask that anyone who would like to speak at the celebration to contact us at this e-mail address: noelsnotes2011@gmail.com. We expect that if there are people who would like to speak, this will happen at about 6pm.

Feel free to pass this invitation along to anyone who we might have missed.

With love and gratitude,

Emma, Caitlin and Miles
    RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

a good customer, and a very good friend. Thanks to all of your kind advices for my works.
      Noel, i will pray a line of rosary for you today, begging god to take you to his side in heaven.
      Rip noel.
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by Mignon View Post
        I feel like sharing this with you - I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He was so proud of his daughters and of his son. And I'd like to remember him laughing.

this is a beautiful picture. thank you so much for sharing it.
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

I can see why you and noel got on so well mike, you are alike and shared so many similar views (my impression anyway)...

I hav'nt stopped thinking about Noel since reading of his passing yesterday, very sad.....

RIP Noel, a friend to everyone.....................:snooker:

Comment

Awful news, RIP Noel.
            #jeSuisByrom

Comment

condolences to his family. thinking bout them at this sad time

Comment

RIP Noel, TSF Legend
                2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

RIP Noel.
                  You were funny and you're legend! Always!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOCoVQZSihc

Love snooker.:fat:

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                    I can see why you and noel got on so well mike, you are alike and shared so many similar views (my impression anyway)...

I hav'nt stopped thinking about Noel since reading of his passing yesterday, very sad.....

RIP Noel, a friend to everyone.....................:snooker:
                    that's exactly how i feel... :'(
                    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Goodbye my friend.....R.I.P.

Comment

can i ask a simple question Noel was on the Top 10 List of posters and was a top poster on TSF.

Long after his Ban from the site he remained on the top 10 poster list on the main page so why ohhh why ohhh why after his untimely death he is removed ?

its like Sweeping him under the carpet he posted thoes posts he was a massive contributer to TSF Over many years and has made strong friendships with TSF Members.

sorry but i cant understand the thinking behind that ?

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
                          can i ask a simple question Noel was on the Top 10 List of posters and was a top poster on TSF.

Long after his Ban from the site he remained on the top 10 poster list on the main page so why ohhh why ohhh why after his untimely death he is removed ?

its like Sweeping him under the carpet he posted thoes posts he was a massive contributer to TSF Over many years and has made strong friendships with TSF Members.

Have to agree with wild noel was a legend of this place and had a great sense of humour

Disappointing decision from the management of this place
                          Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I second this sentiment.
                            RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

Agreed.......
                              2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

Noel contributed more to this forum than anyone else here, was extremely popular, and clearly had a great significance for a lot of posters here. He was not only a poster to these people, he was a friend.

I think it was a cold decision, and wildJONESEYE has got this spot on.
                                I'm singing in the rain...

Comment

Working...
                                X