R.I.P. Noel - You Will be Sadly Missed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Noel - You Will be Sadly Missed

absolutely heartbreaking to hear of the passing away of noel, one of the most interesting, funny, gracious people i have ever had the opportunity to get to know.

i shared many email and facebook conversations with noel and he never ceased to amaze me with his wealth of knowledge and 'left-field' thinking.

one of the last messages i received gave me a real boost in a new venture of mine, but tinged with sadness knowing of his own personal desperate battle:

You know I find seeing things differently to be incredibly stimulating, even inspirational. I never said how proud I was of you to know that you were becoming a luthier... awesome!
    So I share with you one of the most beautiful guitars ever made IMHO,
    one which may just contain the "lost chord".
    By Picasso early 1900's.

today, i feel truly devastated that noel is no longer with us and am so sad that i will no longer have the pleasure of his 'company'.

R.I.P. my dear, dear friend.

mike x

The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Never met Noel personally but he give you the feeling the you were a friend of his .

Shocking news R I P mate and condolences to his family and friends .

Comment

yes my thoughts go out to his children and family.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Sad news...

I missed reading noels posts here, spoke to him via pm regular before he stopped coming here...

Very sad to log on and read this...

R.I.P....
        Last edited by cally; 18 March 2011, 07:32 PM.

Comment

This is terrible news and very sad.
          Noel was a very funny, unique clever person who put his own special stamp on things and will be sadly missed.

My thoughts and best wishes are with his family

Rest in peace my friend.......
          Last edited by CueAntW147; 18 March 2011, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Noel saltmarche you were the best friend I ever had.

Be it joy or sorrow your emails kept me going when I was alone.

I shall ALWAYS miss you sir.

I have so much to say but can't at this moment. RIP
            RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

That's very sad news. Noel was a great contributor in his time on this forum, and one of the most unique and interesting characters around.

He will be sadly missed...

Comment

Nice words Mike...R.I.P Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                  absolutely heartbreaking to hear of the passing away of noel, one of the most interesting, funny, gracious people i have ever had the opportunity to get to know.

i shared many email and facebook conversations with noel and he never ceased to amaze me with his wealth of knowledge and 'left-field' thinking.

one of the last messages i received gave me a real boost in a new venture of mine, but tinged with sadness knowing of his own personal desperate battle:

You know I find seeing things differently to be incredibly stimulating, even inspirational. I never said how proud I was of you to know that you were becoming a luthier... awesome!
                  So I share with you one of the most beautiful guitars ever made IMHO,
                  one which may just contain the "lost chord".
                  By Picasso early 1900's.

today, i feel truly devastated that noel is no longer with us and am so sad that i will no longer have the pleasure of his 'company'.

R.I.P. my dear, dear friend.

mike x

couldn't have put it better Mike,wished i'd have met the great man.

Comment

poor noel

RIP
                    Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Life is so unfair. Noel was one my my first friends on the forum and made me feel very welcome. I can't believe we'll no longer be in contact. My thoughts are with his nearest and dearest. RIP Noel.

Comment

Very sad news. I have had many interesting conversations with Noel in Facebook. He was a great man. Rest in peace, Noel.
                        2010 China Open number of centuries prediction contest winner!
                        2010 China Open Final prediction contest winner!
                        2011 Welsh Open fantasy game winner!

Comment

I feel like sharing this with you - I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He was so proud of his daughters and of his son. And I'd like to remember him laughing.

One of the good days > L-R Caitlin, Noel, Miles, Emily

RIP, Noel. I'll miss you, my friend.
                          Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
                          Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

Noel was a sensational bloke with such a fantastic sense of humour. I loved having him on this forum, even if he did slightly annoy me. Rest in peace buddy. A pleasure to have you with us on here.

Comment

great photo, not sure emma will thank you though!
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                              X