No announcement yet.

klitschko v solis........(boxing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed it.... was away soaking this lovely weather up.

Was a cr@p fight then apparently, i'll catch up with it and have a little looksy soon.

Dave broke his toe that's why he lost (he said)...lol.

I thought dai was the guy to bring HW boxing back too... pffft, another false british hope eh, that's 2 this week...

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
      John, you would have been better off going for some snooker to try and get that 50.
      Maybe your right, but got to drink sometime eh
      Actually played yesterday dinnertime and won my league game 4-1 against a better player, honestly expected scoreline to be other way around. Playing tonight, then again on Monday night. Getting regular low 30's but always seem to miss one of the easier shots

Comment

HI ALL I Watched the Fight Last Night it was a very boring fight no action at all

I prefer watching fights with Manny Pacquiao at least there is action in his fights

Cheers Leonard

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
          He's the best heavyweight we've had for a long while imo bud...

He has style, flair, speed, great movement, arrogance and a mighty hard punch on him to boot.

How often have we seen a heavyweight with such great movement, speed, power of haye?
          theres a few but not for many years...

All the ingredients are there ain't they?

Klitschko will be too flat footed and haye will bombard him with flurries of combinations, hard combo's at that, i feel klitschko will be too robotic "slow" to be able to live with dai's speed/movement...

Don't get me wrong if klitshko catches anyone with a biggie he will no doubt drop um but again i feel dai will be too fast for him to do this, thus klit won't be able to land clean punches on haye. Haye will be landing multiple punches in and out like a giant whippet when klit is still thinking about throwing a punch.

So, yes....I do rate haye a little bit like...

This is just my opinion of course...(and i really hope he don't let me down now......)
          so what cue are you sending me?
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

quite glad i missed the fight to go to the courteeners at delamere forest instead

Comment

The Fight was Terrible! And too make it Worse Haye said after the Fight he Broke he Toe 3wks ago.

When Haye was asked before the Fight you Fit no injuries he said no 100% Fit! I was a Haye Fan but after that Fight and Performance I wont be Interested in Haye again.

Too make it Worse Haye kept going to the Canvas and looking at Ref all the Time and I am Glad they Deducted 1point of Haye also as that was a Joke the way he was going to Canvas all the time.

He didn't Throw anything really til the Last Round which by then he was around 5/6 Rounds behind and Couldn't Win.

All I can Say..........It Was Crap and I have seen Better Fights outside my Local Nightspot when there ****ed! And thats saying something.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
                I prefer watching fights with Manny Pacquiao at least there is action in his fights
                Yes,albeit the action of Manny Pacquiao beating up on some heavily shop-worn tailor-made fighter with a weight stipulation.

I was delighted with the outcome if not the fight - I'd spent 3 years saying Haye would get battered by Klitschko and am thoroughly delighted he didn't even bother to fight - just goes to show he was a brilliant cruiserweight whose ego got the better of him and turned him into a massive hypocrite at heavyweight.

I also won 150 quid by backing Klitschko points at 5/1.

Comment

Caught up with the fight...

Well well well, what a load of rubbish.

klit hunted haye down all through and fought real well, he even moved well and didn't let up on haye at all. haye wasn't moving as well as he usually does though..(must have been the toe...lol) but saying that he just couldn't get near the klit eh.

Fairplay to the klit he fought a good fight and looked uber fit and reet up for it. david was rubbish, i shoulda known better to back a brit eh...lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X