Aggressive tonsilitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggressive tonsilitis

Is what I have, utterly delirious with it too, most bizzare and unpleasant....

A missing one of my best mates weddings in Cornwall thanks to this bug too, not a happy man at all.

One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Must be going round because I had this about 3 weeks ago.
    And before anyone chips in here, I do not know DWOT personally and so this was not transferred through "personal" contact
    Penicillin and pain killers knocked it on the head after a few days.
    So long as you don't kiss anyone, maybe you could still go to the wedding?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Am bed bound, ache all over, shaky an feeling very very odd to say the least, 16 hours in a car is the last thing I need right now too. :-(

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
        Is what I have, utterly delirious with it too, most bizzare and unpleasant....

A missing one of my best mates weddings in Cornwall thanks to this bug too, not a happy man at all.

Get well soon dude, Tonsilitis is no fun at all. Mother in Law who loves in Cornwall has it at the moment, kind of ironic don't you think !

I find that Brandy helps.........

Comment

Originally Posted by themayorofflair View Post
          Get well soon dude, Tonsilitis is no fun at all. Mother in Law who loves in Cornwall has it at the moment, kind of ironic don't you think !

I find that Brandy helps.........
          Yer, some Irony in that! I had a keg of ale with my name on it too! :-(

Comment

Working...
          X