X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twitter twitter

giggsy was told 10 days ago

He Knew Over 7mths Ago!....lol

The Funniest of things Was he was on Football Focus and they were all bigging him up etc! I think he should have given that a wide berth althou I think he Thought Nobody would know it was Him but he was Wrong.

He has been Great for Man Utd as I am a Man Utd Fan myself but I dont Agree with all these Footballers/Celebs Paying to Keep there Names out of the Papers/News/Internet and Yes I do feel Sorry for his Wife/Family.

Gaz.

Comment

same old story gaz if you cant do the time dont do the crime,all super injuctions do is encourage people to lie and cheat,if he thought that much of his family he wouldnt have played away

Comment

Thats Exactly what I was trying to say above! Its way too Easy for Footballers/Celebs to have abit on the Side and Shut them up with these Super Injuctions I hope these are Stopped very soon and then Name and Shame these People.

Gaz.

Comment

what gets me is if it was known so long ago and fans been singing it why bother with injuctions once its out its out might just as well hold hand up and suffer fate

Comment

They all allowed a private life, hence the word private.

All I care about is him either scoring or creating the goals this saturday.

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
              All I care about is him either scoring or creating the goals this saturday.
              Me Also.

I still think these Celebs should be Named and Shamed as there still Human like Us and there Familes should have the Right to Know!

Money shouldn't Come into things like these Super Injunctions etc etc as if Anybody is Black Mailing its the Celebs!!

Gaz.

Comment

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, otherwise shut up and get on with your own life.
                Anyone who has to look up to a celebrity for a role model has had bad parenting, they are there for our entertainment only, nothing else, and for some of them all they have is who they happen to be sh*gging at the time. If that entertains you then get the next copy of Hello magazine.
                Ambassador for the sport, what a pathetic statement that is for any sportsperson, they compete for themselves and for their own fame and money, not for you or your country or the sport in question.

Comment

Working...
                X