Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy football premier league 2011/12

Hi folks,
    I’m going to be running another fantasy football league this season, last year we had 8 members in the league so I’m hoping to try get a few more if we’re lucky this season? It’s only for a laugh but there are some big prizes for team of the month, league winners and cups (not that any of us ever go anywhere near winning lol) last season there were over 2.5 million users registered across the world which is some going for a fantasy football league.
    If you’re interested in giving it a go click hear http://fantasy.premierleague.com/# once you have picked your team go to join league and add this code 62856-23763 to join the TSF fantasy football league. We have still got a few weeks before the start of the season and you can change you team as many times as you like till the morning of the first games. any other questions just pm me

All the best and good luck ashbash.

good luck with this, i love dreamteam. I would join but I much prefer the sun format.

Had a good run 3 years ago. Came 51st in the country.

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
      good luck with this, i love dreamteam. I would join but I much prefer the sun format.

Had a good run 3 years ago. Came 51st in the country.
      That's some going mate, last year there was over 2.5 million playing. best i have ever done is inside the top 200,000 lol

Comment

Originally Posted by ashbash View Post
        That's some going mate, last year there was over 2.5 million playing. best i have ever done is inside the top 200,000 lol
        Was exceptional. I was pleased.

Comment

wow!! this is something to follow.. great!!!

Comment

Working...
          X