Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for bed.....

Goodnight all!
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Lol, thought i was gonna get a story there

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Lol, thought i was gonna get a story there
      Me too.

To get us started I will tell one.

We played league pool tonight and won 7-2.

I also agreed with two players I would fit new tips for them.

Comment

Well, it's only 7:37pm here and I just canceled a cue order with 'Hunt & Obyrne' as I at first assumed it was William Hunt but then I remembered something from on here that this outfit had nothing to do with Will Hunt (whew!).

I just asked Stu at Green Baize to get a quote to me for a 1-piece cue after seeing the pictures on here. I forgot all about GBL.

Now I will be joining the wife to watch CSI and Harry's Law before we go to bed at 10pm (early morning tomorrow, she's taking one of the dogs to the vet for dental surgery at 7:30am).

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Have you got the new season of CSI with Ted Danson in it?
          Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

OK, tonight (IF I remember) I'll give you all a bed time story.
            One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

deepscrew:

Yes, we have the Ted Danson ones and I can tell you he is much better than Laurence Fishborne as the lead. The writers have also injected a bit more humour as opposed to the dark story line with Fishborne. For instance, last nights episode was a bad car crash with 3 bodies but 4 brains - Whoops!

I also understand this is the last season for Marg Helgenberger (sp?) and also she has been demoted to a regular grunt for this season rather than as a supervisor for the stunt she pulled helping Fishbourne near the end of last season.

I think the show has improved this season.

Terry
              Terry Davidson

Comment

OH, and I can hardly wait for DWOT's bedtime story. I hope it has lots of action, drama and sex to keep us pinned to our keyboards

Terry
                Terry Davidson

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  deepscrew:

Yes, we have the Ted Danson ones and I can tell you he is much better than Laurence Fishborne as the lead. The writers have also injected a bit more humour as opposed to the dark story line with Fishborne. For instance, last nights episode was a bad car crash with 3 bodies but 4 brains - Whoops!

I also understand this is the last season for Marg Helgenberger (sp?) and also she has been demoted to a regular grunt for this season rather than as a supervisor for the stunt she pulled helping Fishbourne near the end of last season.

I think the show has improved this season.

Terry
                  I liked Fishborne but then probobly only because im a big fan of the Matrix. My future mother in law and fiancee didnt like him. We all cant quite see how TD would work other than brining some comedy to it. I think we get it here in January.

Cant wait!

Comment

Wasn't a big fan of the Fishbourne CSI, so stopped watching it. Prefer watching CSI Miami (Horatio is so awesome, I want him to investigate when I die!)
                    The other good one I watch is Californication. David Duchovny bumping uglies with LOADS of stupidly hot women that like to show gratuitous amounts of fleshy bits.... You get that in Canada Terry? (10pm Thursday on 5* or 5 USA here). Based on what you want from DWOTs story, that program has most of it, plus actual visuals, not just imagination!
                    If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

I hate that prat Horatio and his sunglasses!!!......and are you planning to die in suspicious cercs?

Comment

Working...
                      X