english football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any muff shots.😜

Only kidding sometimes less is more. I thought ava gardner was pretty hot. Only seen pics obviously.

Comment

Suarez yesterday refusing to shake Evra's hand before the match was IMO an absolute disgrace, not ony to the player but to society as a whole. Liverpool ought to kick out this diving, cheating, phantom card waving racist little scumbag ASAP. Don't blame Evra at all for his celebrations after the final whistle, only human that. Maybe the FA can step in and do something if Liverpool don't, because if Liverpool don't then it is only going to be seen that they as a club condone what Suarez has done.
      Still those cheery 'Ferry 'Cross The Mersery' Liverpool fans have only been singing 'Whose that lying in the snow' for fifty years at the Man Utd fans and they (Liverpool FC) have done nothing about that so I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
        Suarez yesterday refusing to shake Evra's hand before the match was IMO an absolute disgrace, not ony to the player but to society as a whole. Liverpool ought to kick out this diving, cheating, phantom card waving racist little scumbag ASAP. Don't blame Evra at all for his celebrations after the final whistle, only human that. Maybe the FA can step in and do something if Liverpool don't, because if Liverpool don't then it is only going to be seen that they as a club condone what Suarez has done.
        Still those cheery 'Ferry 'Cross The Mersery' Liverpool fans have only been singing 'Whose that lying in the snow' for fifty years at the Man Utd fans and they (Liverpool FC) have done nothing about that so I won't hold my breath.

What a silly comment LFC have no more power to stop their supporters singing that song than Utd do to stop their fans singing about Hillsborough!
        Billiard Fitters always have time for a nap!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ex Enbild Fitter View Post
          [/B]
          What a silly comment LFC have no more power to stop their supporters singing that song than Utd do to stop their fans singing about Hillsborough!
          Of course they could, both clubs have had cctv monitoring of their supporters for years now. No excuses anymore.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
            Of course they could, both clubs have had cctv monitoring of their supporters for years now. No excuses anymore.
            Haha if you'd care to enlighten me how CCTV can stop thousands of fans singing together!!!!

Comment

English teams humped again. Best
              League in the wirld my erse.

Comment

Originally Posted by paddybhoy30 View Post
                English teams humped again. Best
                League in the wirld my erse.
                Yet it's the foreign players who play in the EPL who have stated that it is the best league.

Comment

Yeh mate, i think there winding ye up. You's still fall for it.

Comment

Yeh mate, i think there winding ye up. You's still fall for it.
                    Anything to get a bigger pay packet eh!

Comment

i would argue that the EPL could well be the best league in the world but as for the english team..............
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Most competitive maybe. But does not have the best teams.

Comment

Most competitive maybe. But does not have the best teams.
                          as an average standard it has the best teams - i would say barca etc are better but over the league its the highest standard of football played every week.
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Why is there no teams left in the champions league then. There's more than barca that's better.

Comment

Has to be said, England are shat at 'world' football..............................

Well done Holland...

I'll get me coat then...lol...

Comment

Nice bit of evens got on the dutchies pre match. Easy money!!

Looked a but ropey for a second though
                                Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Working...
                                X