Web designer wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web designer wanted

I recently paid someone to build me a web site for my new electrical business but it has turned out to be a complete disaster the web site has no visibility and is very basic to say the least. I'm looking for someone to do a skills exchange with...
    I'm a fully qualified electrician and would be happy to do electrical work for any one who can build me a decent site or fix the issue with my current site.
    If you can help PM me.
    PS I'm happy to pay for the services also but am on a tight budget, what ever is best for both parties.
    Last edited by cazmac1; 21 November 2011, 10:18 PM.

speaking from my own experience I highly recommend a member on this forum, Hanchi. He did my site for me and I am very happy with his work and his customer service.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Might be a bit of a long treck to wire a plug for him though!
      Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Just leave me a message with an example of site you like and I'll manage to see what I can do
        Highest Break : 53
        Current Playing Cue : Aurora Custom Cue 1pc (56.5", 18oz, 9.5mm tip, 29mm butt)
        Spare : Aurora Custom Cue 1pc (17.8oz, 9.6mm tip, 30mm butt, 17" balance point.)
        Retired : John Parris Traditional 1pc (sold), John Parris Elite Cue (sold), Cue Craft Royal (sold), Cue Craft Baron (sold).

Comment

Originally Posted by hanchi View Post
          Just leave me a message with an example of site you like and I'll manage to see what I can do
          Thanks for the offer Hanchi, I may well contact you but I have another member looking at it right now. Like I said thanks for the offer.

Comment

Working...
          X