Rip gary speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip gary speed

I am actualy quite shocked at that, slightly numb if honest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/8918...ound-dead.html

One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Terrible news such a shock .

Comment

i agree dwayne just as welsh were picking up ,must be some sort of depression or a woman,he had everything going for him,its a right shock

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        i agree dwayne just as welsh were picking up ,must be some sort of depression or a woman,he had everything going for him,its a right shock
        Yes, you never know what is going on inside somebody's head, as you say he'd got the welsh team playing really good football and had so much to look forwards to in his professional life.

Comment

Always liked Gary the way he played his football and he came across really well on TV. God knows what drives a man that seems to have every thing to such a desperate act RIP Gary. My thoughts go out to his family.

Comment

Absolutely devastated

Comment

WOW...

Shocker........................................... ..............

R.I.P Gary speed...

Comment

Truly gutted. Thoughts to his family. Leeds Utd LEGEND. RIP mate

Comment

Very strange indeed. Sad times. Got a picture with him at Celtic Manor a few years back, great guy.
                  Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post
                    Very strange indeed. Sad times. Got a picture with him at Celtic Manor a few years back, great guy.
                    The more you read the sadder and more inexplicable it seems to become, nobody at all had any reason to suspect anything at all......

Sad, so very, very sad.

Comment

If he had no financial or family worries then one must investigate the probablity that he went the same way of Michael Hutchence and Heath Ledger, an act of auto eroticism gone wrong. And if that is indeed the case then it's understandable that the family wouldn't want the details released to the press as Gary would then be portrayed as a kinky w*nker in the tabloids when in reality he would just be seeking an enhanced sexual thrill, nothing wrong in that, in my eyes anyway.
                      Auto eroticism must obviously give something to the individual practising it but it is extremely dangerous and many people have died after taking it just that little bit too far. Is Gary one of them ? who knows, but with stories of footballers dabbling in all sorts of sexual shenanigans making the tabloids I wouldn't be at all surprised, after all they are as human as the rest of us. Let him without sin cast the first stone Jesus said, too bloody right mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X