No announcement yet.

top gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And back on my point about Union Leaders being the same as the Politicians...

http://order-order.com/2011/08/10/da...tax-hypocrite/

Mr. Prentis is the General Secretary of UNISON and one of the loudest voices criticing Mr. Clarkson for his recent remarks. Read the story above and make up your own mind...

Comment

gerry i havnt proclaimed any unionist as a saint as far as ime concerned all the fat cats dont matter what they belong to all **** in the same pot,there is no robin hood in our society but if we get **** on often enuf wele be buried by it and that is what is happening the divide is getting bigger,all this goes back years when wages were being structured as a skilled man you got say £100 a wk semi skilled got £80 and so on ,now we all shop at similar shops,so wage increase went to % instead of £5 across the board 5% for 1 is more than 5% for another ,so when the well paid get 2% its better than the low paids2% i was never in agree of this and still not and ive lost many a job because ime a man of principle and dont kow tow to a gaffer just to keep my job i know people arnt able to do this any more because the works not there ,and there will never be an end to this discussion because thats how life is now i realy feel sorry for my grandkids growing up in this country and grandkids in all the other countries as well because there is no future in my opinion for them

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        gerry i havnt proclaimed any unionist as a saint as far as ime concerned all the fat cats dont matter what they belong to all **** in the same pot,there is no robin hood in our society but if we get **** on often enuf wele be buried by it and that is what is happening the divide is getting bigger,all this goes back years when wages were being structured as a skilled man you got say £100 a wk semi skilled got £80 and so on ,now we all shop at similar shops,so wage increase went to % instead of £5 across the board 5% for 1 is more than 5% for another ,so when the well paid get 2% its better than the low paids2% i was never in agree of this and still not and ive lost many a job because ime a man of principle and dont kow tow to a gaffer just to keep my job i know people arnt able to do this any more because the works not there ,and there will never be an end to this discussion because thats how life is now i realy feel sorry for my grandkids growing up in this country and grandkids in all the other countries as well because there is no future in my opinion for them
        It will be O.K for them.Tell them not to worry about getting a job as they can get money every week and a house to boot!
        No point in getting up early when you can make do on the scrounge.

That seems to be the ambition of some of them today.
        Maybe we all have got it wrong with this work thingy?

Comment

It seems that Clarkson's xmas dvd sales have just jumped by 400%, that's what opening your big mouth and being "controversial" does. He calls all bikers homosexuals because they wear leather yet chatted up Will Young like a choir master when he appeared on Top Gear. Study Freud and learn about human psychology instead of just getting riled up and you might learn something about people, especially those who project what they hate about themselves onto others. Anyone else remember Kenny Everett's Angry Of Mayfair character ?
          Live and learn people.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
            It seems that Clarkson's xmas dvd sales have just jumped by 400%, that's what opening your big mouth and being "controversial" does. He calls all bikers homosexuals because they wear leather yet chatted up Will Young like a choir master when he appeared on Top Gear. Study Freud and learn about human psychology instead of just getting riled up and you might learn something about people, especially those who project what they hate about themselves onto others. Anyone else remember Kenny Everett's Angry Of Mayfair character ?
            Live and learn people.
            lol - yes the more you feed him the more he grows eh.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
              Live and learn people.
              just because he does what he does and gets loads of dosh dont stop him being the biggest ***** in my opinion ,theres been 100s more like him and there will be 100s more exactly the same same and they will get away with it because human beings been so gullable

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                some people have had a sense of humour bypass!

agreed especially as what he said has been taken out of context entirely.

Comment

just because he does what he does and gets loads of dosh dont stop him being the biggest ***** in my opinion ,theres been 100s more like him and there will be 100s more exactly the same same and they will get away with it because human beings been so gullable
                  You are Angry Of Mayfair.

Comment

i tried to explain to my niece and the only way i can express it is based on a pyramid it used to be from top 1 person then 2 people and so on, the pyramid as changed shape now theres 100 on top then 200 and so on til you get towards the bottom, so the pyramid is now shaped like a hexigon ,eventually it will totally change back to a upside down pyramid and will topple

I've just discovered this thread, and you ave got to be a wind-up, this is absolutely priceless. Also, what are you doing retired at 60, you bourgeois slacker?

Incidentally, for all the complaining people do about MPs, I'm prepared to bet most of you go out and vote for them. I've always taken the decision to spoil my ballot and write to both of the major candidates(Howden+Haltemprice so it's Tory safe seat occasionally threatened by Lib Dem) explaining why. I would very much like a box on the ballot that says "None of the above" or something to that effect - if people stopped using the systemn and actually protested instead, I'd like to think we'd make some progress. Similarly, I voted against "AV" because it was a stupid compromise, but until we get someone worth voting for, who cares what the ballot looks like?
                    Last edited by gavpowell; 31 January 2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                      I've just discovered this thread, and you ave got to be a wind-up, this is absolutely priceless. Also, what are you doing retired at 60, you bourgeois slacker?
                      i retired at 27 - I can't understand why you people would want to work for a living!

Comment

silver spoon andrew

Comment

silver spoon andrew
                          no just smart enough to borrow the money to buy the whole canteen split it up and sell the bits and keep a few spoons for myself!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                            i retired at 27 - I can't understand why you people would want to work for a living!
                            I'm self-employed, work is merely something to occupy me between snooker coverage.

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                              I'm self-employed, work is merely something to occupy me between snooker coverage.
                              yep that's my life!

Comment

your both a bit like cameron then he runs the country as a hobby

Comment

Working...
                                X