top gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top gear

clarkson is the biggest ====== in the world all working class people and all union members should veto top gear untill he is sacked

The public sector have had it off for too long, its needs trimming. If they dont like it, they can get another job in the private sector with no pension at all and lower pay. Oh...hang on....
    Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Think it was a bit tongue in cheek . Not sure the Beeb could afford to sack him .....Top Gear makes millions for them around the World .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post
        The public sector have had it off for too long, its needs trimming. If they dont like it, they can get another job in the private sector with no pension at all and lower pay. Oh...hang on....
        i hope when your house catches fire and the fire service are short off staff to get too you you think the same,i hope if they do get you out and the paramedic who was supose to arrive is still doing there job,and then if he manages to save your life the ambulance services people are still in employment to get you to hospital and when you get to hospital i hope there is a nurse available to nurse you back to health i could go on forever i gather your a tory supporterand employed in a good job like clarkson and proberbly not had to do a hard days work in your life

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Think it was a bit tongue in cheek . Not sure the Beeb could afford to sack him .....Top Gear makes millions for them around the World .
          well tongue in cheek i hope some nutter shoots him he gets money for nothing

Comment

I'd happily pay nurses and firemen more, alot more infact, its the thousands of useless pen pushers that are the problem and tehy are the ones that complain the most!

Im not a Tory supporter no, but its quite evident savings need to be made an final salary pensions are an obvious problem to name but one!

Ive not had a pay rise for 3 years but you wont see me on strike as i'll be out on my ear with no job at all. Just got to put up with it unfortunately.

As for your assumption im in a 'good job like clarkson'...i sell insurance. Go me. Off to Beijing tomorrow for a meeting, sorry no, thats Barking. Oh the joys.
            Last edited by Deepscrew; 1 December 2011, 02:24 PM.
            Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

penpushers

at least some of the penpushers earn there money teachers for instance,your mp will get a final saleried pension like the rest of the goverment,do we need as many mp s,no ,do they need 100 thousand pounds to live when they retire no,

Comment

some people have had a sense of humour bypass!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

if billy connely had said it yes but not a knobhead like clarkson how hes got were he has without a brain i dont know

Comment

I thought Clarkson owned the production rights for top gear? He's hardly likely to sack himself.
                    It made me laugh and even more so because of how awkward it made the other presenters look.

Union leaders calling for people to be sacked? Ironic much?
                    ...Or are they only there to look after people paying the subscriptions which pay these working class heroes 100k plus saleries?

Shoot em all I say, not in front of their families, with their chuffing families!! (that's a joke btw if unison are watching).
                    Last edited by perpetualboredom; 1 December 2011, 06:27 PM. Reason: speeeling
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Old cue collector --
                    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

your all missing the point if the government want to trim things down start at home with ex pm s pensions and mp s pension why should they get 100 grand a yr + when they pack in, will they work till there 67 and above and dont forget all they have done is sit in there arses and penpush england into the mess its in now not the people there going to be hitting dont forget people like homehelps who clear **** up from old people who have done there 40 yrs of work or more and are knackered retire at 67 die at 68 thats what they want

Comment

Yawn, put your soapboxes away ffs

Comment

you will learn young man as brian clough would say

Comment

For that there is no doubt. Totally agree

Comment

I think the time has come to get rid of all unions. Nothing more than bullies these days and way out of touch.
                              Fair pensions for all? Maybe the public sector should help fund the pensions for those in the private sector and that would live up to their slogan.

Firemen, nurses and police etc are all well paid and in secure jobs so I don't think they merit more than they get at the moment.

As for Clarkson, more of the same please. Hopefully he doesn't apologize either. Nice to hear someone not being afraid to say things that cause offense. I hate the way t.v and radio is being strangled now with these idiots that think being offended is a problem and want to sack anyone that dares to not conform.

I don't like everything Clarkson comes out with but I would rather he didn't change as he is entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X