How much you had to drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much you had to drink?

I know I'm in that lovely state of merry as I've so far kept going at a steady pace all day, feel like steping it up now and giving that single malt I got a good seeing too!

Probably my best ever Christmas day!
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

2 fkg much never got me dinner must have thought it were gunna b my last just wok up lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
      2 fkg much never got me dinner must have thought it were gunna b my last just wok up lol
      LOL! good man!!!1

Now go and find some food, proabably find it in the dog!

Comment

not enough yet. can still see straight... and ****er my clubs open tonight and i cant get down there for a game or 2

Comment

Only had a couple today. Have a few with some friends over tomorrow, but my mammoth drinking session of the holidays will come on New Year's Eve. After which I'm going to give up alcohol for January, so I'm going to party hard December 31st.

Comment

Well after a good snoooze, I recon I'm ready to do it all again! Break out the booze!

Comment

had a bender last night suffering today. I'll open a bottle of champers on new years day and then I'm on the wagon.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                had a bender last night suffering today. I'll open a bottle of champers on new years day and then I'm on the wagon.
                After being Ill for the previous 2 festive yuletides I'm still going strong, tomorrow, I feel like getting absolutely blotto and the 3 bottles of Whisky I still have say that's incredibly likely! Merry Merryness one and all!

Comment

Working...
                X