Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everybody doing for New Years Eve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's everybody doing for New Years Eve?

So, we're getting close to what is considered the biggest party night of the year. I don't consider it this, as I think we're forgetting about Eurovision Saturday.

But, as it's going to be the last night I have anything to drink for a month I plan to enjoy myself. One of my best friends is making an appearance at my flat around lunch time. We'll probably have lunch out somewhere, and get a couple of sneaky lunch time drinks in. I've still got a lot of left over lager at my flat, and a bottle of red I got from work for Christmas. So, I've said after lunch we can head back to mine. We're going to watch Critters 4 and get stuck into some left over Christmas booze.

Don't quite know what to do after that. They're staying over though, to avoid getting cabs in. And I do have a bottle of champagne I managed to get without paying for for midnight. So whatever, am geeting some good boozing in.

What's everybody doing?

i dont drink so prob going snooker in the day, then going out with the misses for food in the evening ,then as 12 oclock draws in watching my friends and family look stupid

Comment

Originally Posted by best break 1 View Post
      i dont drink so prob going snooker in the day, then going out with the misses for food in the evening ,then as 12 oclock draws in watching my friends and family look stupid
      The bolded bit is not exclusive to New Year's Eve for me.

Comment

i shall have a few frames in the club while steadily getting ****ed lol

Comment

I will be getting very drunk. I am going to a friends house party and generally all my mates make the effort to get together for new year so should be a good one.

Decision needs to be made whether to get on it when man u kick off at lunchtime or not. Tough one.

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
            I will be getting very drunk. I am going to a friends house party and generally all my mates make the effort to get together for new year so should be a good one.

Decision needs to be made whether to get on it when man u kick off at lunchtime or not. Tough one.
            I'm in the pub at lunch time, but will probably have a break between that and getting tucked into my booze at home. Otherwise, I won't be able to stand at midnight.

Comment

Working...
            X