Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White

anyone got Trevor Whites Email or Phone Number for me please
    My muscles will take me far, but my mind will take me further!

trevor dot white at virgin dot net
    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

I didn't start talking to Trevor on the phone until I was into the last couple of weeks of the build. One thing to bear in mind, if you email Trevor, he is a one man band and does not have the time to sit at his computer all day and reply to emails.

Otherwise he wouldn't have the time to build his cues! But patience is a virtue and sometimes it might take Trevor a week to get back to you. But he WILL m8.

Comment

Inoffthered is 100% correct. I've had 2 cues from Trevor in the last three years or so. If you don't get a reply after a week, email him again, it doesn't hurt. I won't give out his phone # as that's for him to give.
        The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
          Inoffthered is 100% correct. I've had 2 cues from Trevor in the last three years or so. If you don't get a reply after a week, email him again, it doesn't hurt. I won't give out his phone # as that's for him to give.
          Your sig describes my playing standard!

Comment

cheers lads showed my dad the cue i had for xmas today and what do you know he wants one, hes too fussy for me to wait till someone sells one as he may not like it, so best bet is to contact Trevor and see what he can do. Cheers

Comment

i am going to put a couple on ebay this week.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

ohhh ill ava look at them first then, think he looking at about a length of 57 1/2 , tip 9 - 9.75 and weighing around 17.5 OZ, as for splices he aint as fussy bush as long as the cues ash

Comment

Working...
                X