Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chance to do your bit for Charity Mate :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance to do your bit for Charity Mate :)

I'm looking towards you big-hearted forum members to help me and my friends raise £30,000 for Cancer Research. Long story short, two of my very best friends Nick and Chris King have taken it upon themselves to raise a huge amount of money to aid in cancer research. Chris has battled and beaten cancer twice and their dad Vaughn King sadly list his battle with cancer a few years ago. The lads had their very first fun day to raise money for cancer research last year, where they raised over £11,000 in one single day. This year the target is £30,00 and I am helping doing my bit, and I am hoping members of TSF could help me out. I am hoping that one of you fantastic cue makers (or better still a few of you) can donate a cue and case for us to use as a prize in a snooker tournament. Checkout their website for all the relevant information. www.vklegends.co.uk There will be some great publicity for anyone who gets involved...everyone has been touched by cancer (another friend of mine died from cancer on Friday) C'mon TSF let's help fight cancer together.
    Pinpoint, Pause, Pullback, Pause, Pot.

Good luck in your quest for £30k . Excellent charity for a terrible terrible illness .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Chance to do your bit for Charity Mate

Thanks Neil, much appreciated.
      Pinpoint, Pause, Pullback, Pause, Pot.

Comment

Working...
      X