Steak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steak

You know steak, right? I don't eat it that much, not a big fan. Not a big deal, just not that much of a fan of steak. Whenever I voice this opinion some mug I'm with always goes; "Wait a minute. YOU don't like steak?"

I obviously look like somebody who eats a lot of steak. Probably because I'm fat. But then one can get fat consuming pizza, burgers and lager. Which I do. Why are people surprised that I dislike steak? I don't like fish either, but nobody cares about that.

Do people actually look at people and attribute meals to them that they believe that people will like? What does a spaghetti fan look like?

Steak doesn't make people fat.

Comment

I would leap to the defence of steak any day of the week.

Snookerfan.... How dare you!

Comment

I have been guilty of thinking that anyone that looks gaunt, skinny and pale must be a vegetarian.

Comment

Peter Ebdon (Fork for knives) does not eat steak and he is pretty skinny

Comment

Originally Posted by gem View Post
            I have been guilty of thinking that anyone that looks gaunt, skinny and pale must be a vegetarian.
            whoops me too, by the way love steak and fish

Comment

I could eat steak every day, once ate a 20oz steak at the age of 12. Should have seen the face of the waitress when I ordered it, nearly as funny as her face when she took back an empty plate lol
              Last edited by willtyson; 3 April 2012, 04:34 PM.
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Steak, chips, peas and gravy...

YUMMY...
                One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
                  Steak, chips, peas and gravy...

YUMMY...
                  Hmmm not sure about gravy with your steak, sounds a bit wrong that.
                  Can't beat steak, chips and mushrooms , with onion rings tho
                  Jeez i'm hungry now, toast will have to do at this time of night

Comment

I'm anything but skinny and gaunt, but then not a vegetarian. Just not a fan of steak. I like burgers, pizza and beer too much to be skinny, lol.

Comment

Im off to the cafe!

Comment

Steak won't make you fat. Carbs wont make you fat either. Its when you mix carbs with fat or Sugar with fat that you get fat. The body uses the carbs or sugars up first and takes longer to convert the fat into energy. So the body uses the carbs quickly and lays down the unneeded fat as fat around the body. If you ate nothing but steak you would be very lean eventually. Wouldn't recommend it though

Comment

See, the problem is, I don't like steak that much....

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                            I could eat steak every day, once ate a 20oz steak at the age of 12. Should have seen the face of the waitress when I ordered it, nearly as funny as her face when she took back an empty plate lol
                            Haha when i read this i gunuinly laughed out loud looool, probablt the best comment to date

Matt

Comment

Working...
                            X