Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at my bush ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Look at my bush ;)

    No it's not some adult web site
    Every year around this time i get a rather colourful bush flower up, and i ain't no gardener, just look at the weeds amongst the lawn

  • #2
    It's a Ceanothus. Nice bush by the way

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cantpotforshíte View Post
      It's a Ceanothus. Nice bush by the way
      Cheers, always wondered what it was

      Comment


      • #4
        You need to trim your bush

        Would look a nice colour that in a veneer .
        Neil

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by neil taperell View Post
          You need to trim your bush

          Would look a nice colour that in a veneer .
          Lol sure would look different on a cue, i'm hoping it will engulf the whole garden, then it will save me getting the mower out

          Comment


          • #6
            ile have a cutting if you know how to jr

            Comment


            • #7
              What made you think all us Snooker Mad People would be Interested in any Other Bush!!!.....lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jim evans View Post
                ile have a cutting if you know how to jr
                Lol, double dutch to me Jim (i will look into it but don't hold your breath)

                Originally posted by gazza147 View Post
                What made you think all us Snooker Mad People would be Interested in any Other Bush!!!.....lol
                Yeah can't see what the confusion could be

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Lol, double dutch to me Jim (i will look into it but don't hold your breath)



                  Yeah can't see what the confusion could be
                  ok mate googled it will get 1 from local garden centre

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Already got one Mate....... Coooooooooool Bushhhhhhh..........lol

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X